PDA

View Full Version : My hair color - Please read - Short and sweet

Chrissy
October 26th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Hi all you lovely people who have rained complements on my hair. I love you all but..........I have to say this once again as I just got a complement and a question if I henna. OK here goes..............MY HAIR IS NOT THAT RED!!! I REPEAT MY HAIR IS NOT THAT RED!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for the complements. Yes it's growing. Yippie!!! But the color is not true in the pic. My hair is more the color of my long hair pic in my album.

So the color is not true!!!!!!!! I keep repeating myself because everyone is going ga ga on the color. :)

To quote gumball - I HAVE MOODY HAIR!!! :p

Thanks again for all the wonderful compliments. Sorry to start a thread just about this but it would take forever to answer each and every one of you and say the same thing. :) Peace out...............

SimplyViki
October 26th, 2009, 12:56 PM
:p :D You know, you could just smile knowingly and say "thank you" every time you get that compliment.

Or perhaps you could add a line to your signature explaining.

linda g
October 26th, 2009, 01:08 PM
pft. someone is in denial about their gorgeous red hair. :rolleyes: Learn how to take a compliment, already!

;)

Chrissy
October 26th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I like the siggy idea. Thanks.

Chrissy
October 26th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Why didn't I think of the siggy fix? Oh well. It is now a part of it. Thanks again Viki!!!

Sissy
October 26th, 2009, 03:40 PM
well, it's still beautiful either way. Love the texture!

ChrissieM
October 26th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I know where you're coming from....mine can photograph super red, too.

Chrissy
October 26th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I know where you're coming from....mine can photograph super red, too.

Maybe it's a Chrissy/Chrissie thing!!! :)

marzipanfuntime
October 26th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Haha! At least here people have a genuine interest in hair. They may be desiring your enviable color, only to have hopes dashed on knowing only nature gives such blessings!

It's a little different when people in 'real life' just can't mind their buisnes.