PDA

View Full Version : CVS discontinuing Karina hair toys?

Curlsgirl
October 25th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Forgive me if the spelling of this brand name is not right. I threw away my cards that held the toys. Anyway, I love this brand and have purchased quite a few little claw clips and things from CVS over the years. They usually aren't in the "hair" section but in another area of the stores and they are a little more expensive but made a lot better. In my CVS locally they had all of theirs half off and I think they are discontinuing them. I bought the rest of the little claw clips they have because they are pretty much the only ones I can find to hold my hair back. Thought some more of you might want to check your CVS stores and see if you can get in on this clearance in case it is in all the stores.

Xandergrammy
October 25th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Coincidentally, I was in CVS this morning and found the Karina half-off display. I treated myself to a leather hair band!!! I could have bought much more but my budget would not allow it!!!

misstwist
October 26th, 2009, 12:59 AM
We don't have CVS around here, but I have bought this brand at Ulta if you are looking for another retailer.

TiaKitty
October 26th, 2009, 06:47 AM
I can't wait to go to town and get to my CVS now!!! Thanks for the heads up! BTW, Curlsgirl, I live in the Smokies, too! Yay for mountain girls!

Curlsgirl
November 4th, 2009, 07:43 AM
We don't have CVS around here, but I have bought this brand at Ulta if you are looking for another retailer.We don't have an Ulta here :( Good to know though for when we visit a town where they do have one! Thanks!

I can't wait to go to town and get to my CVS now!!! Thanks for the heads up! BTW, Curlsgirl, I live in the Smokies, too! Yay for mountain girls!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :cheese:

Shermie Girl
November 4th, 2009, 04:33 PM
I like Karina hair accessories. I will have to see if I can get to my local CVS, soon. :D