PDA

View Full Version : Norman OK at the Hideaway Pizza :)

marajade
October 25th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Hello fellow longhair!

I hope you are on this website :). I really wanted to come up to you and say hello!

This lady I saw had the most beautiful blonde long hair I have ever seen on Saturday. It had to be classic or thigh length. She had it down and the ends curled a la 70s/80s soap opera look. I hope she is on this website :o.

LittleOrca
October 25th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Uh oh... I sense another Ashland Thread here....

*Gets out her box o' silly images, opens it up, and tosses one up just to get it started.*

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3600000/silly-puppy-animal-humor-3660987-400-405.jpg

marajade
October 25th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Thanks LittleOrca! *Starts the microwave popcorn*

LittleOrca
October 25th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Any time!

:D

little_acorn
October 25th, 2009, 08:34 PM
oooh sounds like Torrin's new youtube vid hair do

:drama: - popcorn anyone?

clairenewcastle
October 25th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Whether she's here or not her hair sounds inspirational!
Suspect a lot of food is going to be discussed on this thread....

SHELIAANN1969
October 25th, 2009, 09:40 PM

*Gets out her box o' silly images, opens it up, and tosses one up just to get it started.*

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3600000/silly-puppy-animal-humor-3660987-400-405.jpg

That poor pooch, he looks *Udderly* disgusted! :pumpkin:

LittleOrca
October 25th, 2009, 09:44 PM
That poor pooch, he looks *Udderly* disgusted! :pumpkin:

I know, he looks Terri-bull.

:doh:

clairenewcastle
October 25th, 2009, 09:45 PM
I know, he looks Terri-bull.

:doh:

Sssh...he might ear you and turn pink.

RavennaNight
October 25th, 2009, 10:21 PM
So... the thread title confused me. Who is Norman? Why is he OK? He wasn't before? And why was the pizza in hiding!? Or did the pizza have a hide-away function. Or why wasn't the pizza out in the open? My first thought was "I'm glad Norman is alright! But what does this have to do with hair..."

Well, since this will be one of those threads, I am contributing a bowl of my homemade spicy guacamole & hint of lime chips. Just don't hide them away like the pizza for pete's sake. Sharing is caring! :flower:

RavennaNight
October 25th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Oops triple post!

RavennaNight
October 25th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Oops triple post. But: I am still offering 3 bowls of guacamole to make up for it!:flower:

runs off to mash the avocados...

little_acorn
October 26th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Hah - I'm breaking out the raspberry and white choc chip muffins - I think this is going to be a loooonnnng wait

ericthegreat
October 26th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Someone mention pizza? Don't mind if I do! :cheese:

I'll just take 1 or 5 slices here. :D

RavennaNight
October 26th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Oops! :o Triple post! Lhc was SLOW last nite when I posted :o

Chrissy
October 26th, 2009, 05:15 AM
I will not feed another mindless thread..........I will not feed another mindless thread.........:yumm:

marajade
October 26th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Checking in! Yes the pizza at hideway pizza is AWESOME!

Alexannee10
October 26th, 2009, 08:21 AM
This lady I saw had the most beautiful blonde long hair I have ever seen on Saturday. It had to be classic or thigh length. She had it down and the ends curled a la 70s/80s soap opera look. I hope she is on this website .

Looks like Torrin with her soft set (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX1S3wFpRtI):)

Heidi_234
October 26th, 2009, 08:52 AM
I will not feed another mindless thread..........I will not feed another mindless thread.........:yumm:
Anyway, until our mystery blonde graces the thread with her arrival I'd want to hijack and say: WOW Crissy! Your looks amazing in the new siggy!

truepeacenik
October 26th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Hideaway made it to Norman? And I had a decade, a freaking decade of Pizza Shuttle.

clairenewcastle
October 26th, 2009, 06:02 PM

I agree with you Chrissy. :)
I will feed myself instead......... :yumm:

marajade
October 26th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Hideaway made it to Norman? And I had a decade, a freaking decade of Pizza Shuttle.

Pizza shuttle seems to still be a favorite in these parts. Hideaway is on campus corner :).

Zombiekins
October 26th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Freaky. I know whereabouts you're talking. Well, sort of. I've only been to Norman once, so it's not like I could find the Hideaway there, but I'm familiar with the OKC locations of Hideaway.

Haven't tried them, though, where would you rate them with Falcone's or the Wedge?

*also not a blonde. :)

Unzadi
October 27th, 2009, 05:08 AM
It took me three pages of reading to figure out the Norman, OK reference. Like others, I was glad to hear Norman was okay but *who* was Norman and why was he hiding pizza?

Nevermind, we found Norman's pizza. It is now LHC's pizza.

tinah
October 27th, 2009, 12:49 PM
The really sad part is that I've lived in OK long enough to where I didn't realize someone wouldn't get it. . . .but I'm not a blond.

Islandgrrl
October 27th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Settling in for the long haul. I brought some gluten free pizza with me! Yummm-O!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=2752&pictureid=53751

.....and apparently the picture is not showing up? Blah!!!

It's here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=2752&pictureid=53751).

Zombiekins
October 27th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Looks tasty, where is it from? :)

Isa-belle
October 27th, 2009, 01:19 PM
oooh sounds like Torrin's new youtube vid hair do

:drama: - popcorn anyone?
I was thinking the same thing - Marajade, you might want to look at her vids and see if she looks like the lady you saw? :)

ETA: I just was on your profile and saw she posted there a week ago - about her soft curls tut no less, so it's probably not her you saw ;)

Islandgrrl
October 27th, 2009, 01:19 PM
The internet. It's a virtual pizza!

No, really, it's apparently from Jules Thin Crust in Doylestown, PA. I've never been there - but I found the pic of the pizza on a gluten-free blog I read.

Zombiekins
October 27th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Well it looks delightful, Islandgrrl! Now I'm craving pizza..geez.. :p

ericthegreat
October 27th, 2009, 09:00 PM
I've just treated myself to two more slices of pizza. I love these kinds of threads, you just get to sample all these wonderful foods and snacks and drinks!:beerchug::beer:

feralnature
October 27th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Well I just fed this pointless thread but what the heck, once I got started reading it, I was hooked....action, adventure, romance.

Torrin Paige
October 28th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Psst. It wasn't me, by the by. But I am so happy to hear that someone else has resurrected my favorite hairstyle. I've not been through OK in three or four years. I'm over in VA. I would love to contribute to the snacks, however, anyone up for some apple pie? I made it with puff pastry as the crust and it surprisingly turned out beautifully (I'm not so lucky with pie crust). It's also pretty darned yummy. I'm happy to trade for homemade guacamole....mmmm avacado.

Isa-belle
October 28th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Psst. It wasn't me, by the by. But I am so happy to hear that someone else has resurrected my favorite hairstyle. I've not been through OK in three or four years. I'm over in VA.
Aw... So the mystery remains unsolved...

I would love to contribute to the snacks, however, anyone up for some apple pie? I made it with puff pastry as the crust and it surprisingly turned out beautifully (I'm not so lucky with pie crust). It's also pretty darned yummy. I'm happy to trade for homemade guacamole....mmmm avacado.
Meeeeeeeeee :cheese:
Alas, I don't have avocados at my disposal, dear Torrin. Would a few macaroons (Ladurée (http://www.laduree.fr/public_en/produits/macarons_accueil.htm) style) be OK?

ericthegreat
October 28th, 2009, 11:35 AM
MMMMM nacho chips and guacamole.......................*drools*******

melrose1985
October 28th, 2009, 11:51 AM

SOrry to hijack... but OMG!!! that picture is funny!!!!!

BritishBraider
October 28th, 2009, 05:29 PM
have some blueberry muffins :)

UncommonTart
October 28th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Looks like Torrin with her soft set (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX1S3wFpRtI):)

(off topic) How is it that I have only just now heard of this?! I've got to try it! (/off topic)

MsBubbles
October 28th, 2009, 06:38 PM
SOrry to hijack... but OMG!!! that picture is funny!!!!!

But hijacking is the very essence of this thread!

ericthegreat
October 28th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I bumped into my mom as she was coming home in the train station, so we decided to go out to eat instead of going home to cook. We went to my favorite Japanese restaurant, and we had chicken teriyaki, eel rolls and tuna rolls. Besides pizza, sushi is my favorite obsession!

embee
October 29th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Ok. You win. I'm going to eat supper now, early, there's been too much talk of yummy food already and there were only 4 pages! Maybe she'll have show up by the time I'm done? ;)

shadowclaw
October 29th, 2009, 06:23 PM
I've brought along two trays of my favorite pizza in the whole world... Andy's in Peckville, PA. The crust is thick (and apparently is made with liquor), the sauce is sweet, and it's topped with tons of American cheese!

I also have a plate of cookies... chocolate chip, ricotta cheese, ginger molasses, raspberry thumbprints, and peanut butter. I have many more varieties I can bring next time!

::eats a slice of pizza::