PDA

View Full Version : Hi :) Norwegian girl here

Lissa
April 21st, 2008, 03:21 PM
:)Hi all,
I'm a teenage girl from Oslo, Norway - I turn sixteen this summer. Last year I planned to cut my hair short but it never happened, and since then it just kep growing... Now it's a couple of inches below the bra strap.

Besides having long hair, I do vaulting. That's a not very common sport that can be explained as a mix of dance and gymnastics on a moving horse. It's really fun, but of course quite hard.

I also love music in most forms, I like dancing, singing, playing the guitar and I just recently started playing the piano.

I am currently finishing my last semester of middle school. It's getting a little stressful at the moment with all those exams and stuff, but except from that, I think school is okay.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! :grin:

florenonite
April 21st, 2008, 03:57 PM
Hello, and welcome!

Have you got any specific goals for your hair?

renarok
April 21st, 2008, 04:17 PM
Hello, and welcome to LHC. It is amazing how hair just keeps growing when you don't pay attention to it. When you start anticipating length and measuring all the time, hair just seems to stall in the growth process.

There are lots of very nice folks on this site so we hope you visit often.

Lissa
April 24th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome :)
for now I don't have any specific goals - maybe I'll come up with some soon.

Guenever
April 24th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Oh hello! a late "hi!" from a neighbor!

Welcome! :flowers:

Eirinn
April 24th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hi Lissa!:D
I love your hair colour, can I call it ginger?? And what type is it? Seem to be be quite like mine
Welcome on the boards, vi snakkes!;)

Hayat
April 24th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Hello, and welcome! I've been here for a little more than a year, and this forum is just awesome! I have picked up some really good tips for hair care!

By the way, I'm also Norwegian (write to you in English though, in respect of the other members here), not too far from Oslo.

Hope you'll enjoy! I'll invite you to be my friend, as it's always nice to have some fellow Norwegians to discuss product availability etc. in Norway :-)