PDA

View Full Version : New pics in photo album

Chrissy
October 24th, 2009, 10:30 PM
I feel silly posting this but..........I finally figured out how to update my avatar and siggy. I promise you guys I will not make an entire thread out of this ever again!! I am just so computer inept it's ridiculous. Gumball did help me figure it out but still this is big for me. Anyway.........my hair is growing as you can see.

Sometimes I don't realize it until I see a picture of the back of my head. I can look in the mirror and say yeah it's growing but it doesn't really look like it is until I see a picture. How's that for a run on sentence????

Ok I'll calm down now. Gee what neat computer thing will I learn next? Will it take me 2 days? Stay tuned! I know you are anxiously awaiting part 2 of how to teach a total moron computer skills. :)

Chrissy
October 24th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Oh and I can assure you my hair is not this red. I don't know why my camera see's it as such.

clairenewcastle
October 24th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I can see the difference in length straight away - your hair looks great!
Both the pics are lovely.

above_rubies
October 24th, 2009, 10:38 PM
I too noticed the difference right away. Yay, way to grow!!:cheese:

Amara
October 24th, 2009, 10:45 PM
What a difference! Your hair looks like silk!

pradabacon
October 24th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Very nice, Chrissy. :)

Isn't it fun when you learn how to do something new on the computer? I'm always so proud of myself! :laugh:

I like your yellow shirt. :cheese:

Gumball
October 24th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Wonderful growth, [BChrissy[/B]! I'll try to ignore your mood-hair. It changes shades depending on how it feels about getting photographed. ;) :p

Coriander
October 24th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Chrissy, your hair is beautiful! Thank you so much for updating your photos. I love the red color. :)

Chrissy
October 25th, 2009, 05:50 AM
IT'S REALLY NOT THAT RED! I REPEAT IT'S NOT THAT RED!! :) Thanks guys for the nice compliments. Gumball is right I have moody hair.:silly:

smilinjenn71
October 25th, 2009, 06:33 AM
:cheese:YAY!! You are growing....woohoooooooo!!

Vrushali
October 25th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Wow your hair has grown so long Chrissy! :cheese:

Addy
October 25th, 2009, 04:13 PM
It's grown so much! It looks beautiful.. moody or not! :D

Coriander
October 25th, 2009, 05:57 PM
IT'S REALLY NOT THAT RED! I REPEAT IT'S NOT THAT RED!! :) Thanks guys for the nice compliments. Gumball is right I have moody hair.:silly:

:lol: Mine is redder in photos as well, so I can sympathize. Wouldn't that be great, though, if we could have mood ring hair?

Debra83
October 25th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Way to Go, Chrissy!!!! You're obviously doing something right, your hair is getting longer!!!!! :)

Fairlight63
October 25th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the picture update. Your hair looks great! before you know it you will be at your ideal length.

I still haven't figured out how to take a picture of the back of my head to post a picture, so don't feel bad. LOL I tried once but it didn't turn out.

Tangles
October 25th, 2009, 07:50 PM
It's amazing how young you look with this longer hair. Beautiful!

jojo
October 26th, 2009, 10:09 PM
My hair is not as red as it looks on my siggi either but my camera is colour blind too, its actually more a golden blondy, colour aw well regardless of that I think your hair is looking fantastic with great silky shine and your growth is really taking off!

Well done Chrissie xx

yellowchariot
October 26th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Chrissy, I think your updated pics look awesome! Great progression! keep it up! :thumbsup:

Chrissy
October 27th, 2009, 04:12 AM
It's amazing how young you look with this longer hair. Beautiful!

You made my day!!! :cheese:

Fethenwen
October 27th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Wow, just wow :thud:

You have the most gorgeous hair I've seen! It will certainly be really stunning when long. It is so smoooth and shiny!

DavidN
October 27th, 2009, 12:10 PM
What wonderful growth, Chrissy, and keep up the good work! You will reach waist length in no time! That is interesting about the camera and the red tint that shows in your photos!

Carolyn
October 27th, 2009, 12:23 PM
I know how much the camera can change my hair color. It turn gold or reddish in certain lights. It's upsetting to me because I want to show off my ashiness. Your hair is really growing! It looks so nice and healthy and so shiny. Keep going!

melikai
October 27th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Looks silky and healthy - and is definitely growing!

Spring
October 27th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Beautiful progress Chrissy, and I still don't know what a URL is.....

girlcat36
October 27th, 2009, 03:31 PM
I always wondered about the color of your hair, because it looks so pretty in your picture!
Great progress--keep going! No more cuts!

Chrissy
October 27th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Wow I got a thud. I can't believe it. :) Thanks all of you. Nope no more cutting!! :)

MOrab46019
October 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Chrissy your hair looks great. Keep up the good work and glad to hear no more cutting.