PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it's possible (or a bad idea)

morguebabe
October 24th, 2009, 06:47 PM
I'm cutting my hair a bit so i to tailbone or a tad above that. But I really love the lead singer of Paramores hair. Do you think i can get a bit tamed down style of that on my hair that long?

Rinnirikku
October 24th, 2009, 06:51 PM
I love her hair too! You could always put some angles and bangs in your hair. It wouldn't look quite the same, but it still might look pretty. There are a lot of pretty long asian hairstyles sort of like hers but longer. Just a suggestion.

GoldLady
October 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
:bigeyes: Morguebabe! :bigeyes: You hair has gotten so long since I last 'saw' you! It looks fantastic.

Good to see you!
:bounce:

Rinnirikku
October 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Here are some pictures of Hayley Williams hair when it was longer too. I'm not sure if you're as into her longer look though.
http://static.wix.com/media/aeef24e1aa424078e7cae060d6563468.wix_mp
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/specials/yearend/teen_breakout/hayley_williams.jpg

Amara
October 24th, 2009, 06:55 PM
I for one don't like that many layers on straightish hair longer than tailbone. It tends to look messy and is annoying as hell to style. But maybe that's just me!
You might try the shorter cut first and then add in elements of the style you're thinking of a few weeks later, bit by bit, to give yourself time to adjust and see what you might like with that shorter length.
On the other hand, it's fun to make a big change all at once. Sometimes you shouldn't be reasonable about such things. :)

windinherhair
October 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I tried looking for pictures of her. Do you mean getting layers? Your hair is thicker then mine so you might be able to pull it off. Layers just made my hair look a lot thinner and didn't do much for my hair below waist length.

Leena7
October 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM
You could try a long-ish side bang without that many layers

JamieLeigh
October 26th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I like her bangs, but I'm not a fan of layers. Probably because my hair is already so thin, that I've just been conditioned to see myself getting these styles and not being able to pull them off. But your hair is very thick-looking, so maybe you will be able to rock it, lol. I'm curious to see what you decide, this is a very interesting discussion. :drama: