PDA

View Full Version : Bad Haircut!

Vianka
October 24th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I thought it would be fun to post pics of your bad haircuts. I'll go first. I had been going to this one hairdresser and I never really like him much, but he was at a convenient location. Then he gave me this monstrosity of a haircut and I never went back. This was a couple of years ago. Lesson learned is this: when your hair is short, bad haircuts can be so much worse because you can't hide it.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_QGWytrS1tHU/SuOMyvrVNAI/AAAAAAAAAGA/pcy4rnJ8k2U/badhaircut2.jpg

rapunzhell13
October 24th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Vianka- Holy moly, that is atrocious! How can any hairdresser think that is anywhere near acceptable?

shudder:

I haven't kept photos of any of my bad haircuts. I tend to just pretend they never happened. :whistle:

clairenewcastle
October 24th, 2009, 08:03 PM
[quote=rapunzhell13;826867

I haven't kept photos of any of my bad haircuts. I tend to just pretend they never happened. :whistle:[/quote]

I agree with repunzhell, bad haircuts are best not acknowledged! I've had a few and the last thing I thought of doing at the time was getting the camera out - too busy howling tears of frustration!
I'm sorry that happened to you.

Radulfr
October 24th, 2009, 08:07 PM
ewww! - That's how it looked when I tried cut-it-myself!

2peasinapod
October 24th, 2009, 08:53 PM
:eek: OMG! The ends are nowhere near even!

I also like to avoid the camera and pretend the bad haircuts never happened:whistle:;):whistle:

Vianka
October 24th, 2009, 09:12 PM
This haircut was just so incredibly bad that I had to take a picture of it. I was pretty embarrased the following day at work, then I frantically called a bunch of salons to see who could take me on short notice. Unfortunately, things like this happened to me a lot when I had really short hair. For some reason the stylist thinks they can take creative license and experiment on me.

angelthadiva
October 24th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Yikes! It has been years since I've had a bad one and I doubt there is a picture commemorating the event...How is your hair now, OP?

heatherdazy
October 24th, 2009, 09:45 PM
This haircut was just so incredibly bad that I had to take a picture of it. I was pretty embarrased the following day at work, then I frantically called a bunch of salons to see who could take me on short notice. Unfortunately, things like this happened to me a lot when I had really short hair. For some reason the stylist thinks they can take creative license and experiment on me.
That is not creative or experimenting, that's just lack of skills! :D

Luzee
October 24th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I thought it would be fun to post pics of your bad haircuts. I'll go first. I had been going to this one hairdresser and I never really like him much, but he was at a convenient location. Then he gave me this monstrosity of a haircut and I never went back. This was a couple of years ago. Lesson learned is this: when your hair is short, bad haircuts can be so much worse because you can't hide it.

SO TRUE! I don't have any pics--just a couple of really horrible memories. :(

jojo
October 24th, 2009, 10:52 PM
That is the exact same hair cut but mine was shorter at back but just as uneven all over. My left hand side came across my ears and my right just below. Not bad considering I walked in with waist length hair and asked for layers to be evened up to what should have been BSL!

Its taken nearly 4 years to get back to where I started but this time round its much better, thanks to LHC.