PDA

View Full Version : Graydog, Blondiesturn, Quattro, Ficcare, etc.

curls2grow
April 21st, 2008, 02:27 PM
Edited to add: I reduced the price on the jaw clip to $8.00, which includes shipping to US address.

I am reducing my hairtoy collection due to these items being barely used. Prices include shipping, will ship to US addresses only, and I will accept PayPal for payment (funded or credit card). Please PM me if you are interested. I am posting this at TBB also.

Top to bottom (for pics below)
* silver/black bead jaw clip. Design is the same on other side of clip. --
* SOLD Quattro copper spiral sticks
* SOLD Flexi-8 small jade bead/dragonfly. One of the top beads on right side of dragonfly is chipped
* SOLD Flexi-8 small silver band. I lost my first one, ordered a replacement, found the original (this is the new replacement).

Left to right (for pics below) this point:

* SOLD Blondiesturn Tiger Maple 4 1/2" fork
* SOLD Graydog "Fiesta" (that was the label when purchased, although I thought this color looked closer to a "Meadow" color when I received it)
* SOLD Ficcare small 2-tone brown with gold border/back (no chips, dings, dents or scratches) --

Thanks for looking! :flower:

angelthadiva
April 21st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Wow, what a difference the flash makes! Thank you for posting as true of colors in the items as possible...

I'm flat broke right now; otherwise I'd be swooping up a few! Good luck in your rehoming efforts! :D

And you know what? It would just figure that I'm first to this post (which I'm normally not) and I don't have cash!!! GRRR!!

Cinnamon Hair
April 21st, 2008, 02:38 PM
I want Blondiesturn and graydog forks pls!
edit: Sorry just realized the short length. *Backs away slowly* Nevermind.

SHELIAANN1969
April 21st, 2008, 02:50 PM
I was salivating over the blondiesturn and graydog too, but alas, too short (:( )

MadHatter
April 21st, 2008, 02:59 PM
I wish I knew what length I require..
edit: SHELIAANN1969, your hair is similar to mine in length and thickness... what length works for you?

beadedbudgie
April 21st, 2008, 03:23 PM
Oh those forks are beautiful! They'd work nicely for half up styles for me. Too bad I don't like wearing half up styles :'-(

curls2grow
April 21st, 2008, 04:34 PM
I reduced the Graydog fork to $41.00. I hope that helps for those who are interested in it. I wore this fork maybe twice so it's in excellent condition.

Tresses
April 21st, 2008, 04:44 PM
PMing you for the copper spirals!

SHELIAANN1969
April 22nd, 2008, 06:36 AM
I wish I knew what length I require..
edit: SHELIAANN1969, your hair is similar to mine in length and thickness... what length works for you?

Usually I can get a 5" prong length to work, my hair has its own agenda though and sometimes a 6" stick doesnt want to hold my hair.

I prefer 6.5-7" for sticks and minimal 4-7/8 prong length for forks, its hard to find the long ones though, I got lucky and found a few, I have several that are about 5-5-1/2" and my hair eats them up.

1MegMeg
April 22nd, 2008, 11:39 AM
Hi! I am interested in the Flexi-8 silver band and the graydog fork. I am new and don't have PM access yet, but I would really appreciate it if you could email me through my profile. I have 100% feedback on ebay and have 100% positive tokens on another beauty swap board too so I promise I am not a flake! :) And of course, I would pay through paypal right away.

Thank you! I Look forward to hearing from you,
Meg

curls2grow
April 22nd, 2008, 04:07 PM
Hi 1MegMeg, I e-mailed you. :)

curls2grow
April 25th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Bumping -- prices reduced on jaw clip and Ficcare. :)