PDA

View Full Version : funny haircut story

AmyJorgensen
October 23rd, 2009, 08:20 PM
I decided to trim my own hair into a slight U shape on my own....so I did it with one of the Feye methods and I couldn't see too accurately how it turned out, so I called up my ex (since he lives 5 min away) and asked him to come even up anything wrong. So...he did. The next day, I saw a male friend, and he said it looked crooked, so he "fixed" it. The day after that, a female friend said it was uneven, so she "fixed" it. 3 days later, my mom saw it and said it looked lopsided...so she fixed it. I think my hair is finally done being fixed now...and it is 5 inches shorter...rather than the 2 inches I had intended. Apparently it takes a village to cut my hair.:cheese:

khyathi
October 23rd, 2009, 11:30 PM
lol!!! that was funny!!! but then its hair....it will always grow back...more beautiful!!!

Arctic
October 23rd, 2009, 11:34 PM
Oh my! That's like when my big sister cut my bangs when I was little, she had to correct them many times and finally I had bangs about 1 cm of length and they still weren't even :p

jessie58
October 23rd, 2009, 11:37 PM
Oh my gosh, that is funny. It takes a village. :rollin:

Maybe a hairdresser is in your future. :D

Rivanariko
October 24th, 2009, 12:02 AM
WOW! 5 inches? You're a lot calmer than I would be! It will grow back though. :)

clairenewcastle
October 24th, 2009, 12:34 AM
That is funny, but to me it would have been worrying - what with so many people coming at me with the scissors.....Glad it worked it. :)

JCFantasy23
October 24th, 2009, 01:22 AM
LOL That IS funny and a cute memory to have about your hair.

SHELIAANN1969
October 24th, 2009, 07:25 AM
That reminds me of the story of *too many cooks, spoil the soup*

I think *I* would have let it be crooked. :)

brok3nwings
October 24th, 2009, 08:03 AM
that is very funny! (Only because i see you didnt get upset by it..) but the story is ended very amusing :)

rchorr
October 24th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Yeah, the "fixing" thing can get out of hand. I wouldn't like losing that much length. On the other hand, I'll bet the ends are nice and full and fabulous! :)

RCHORR'

Peggy E.
October 24th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Now, I was waiting for the "ex takes revenge" part of the story! At least it wasn't as bad as it could have been! ;o)

I trimmed my own hair when I first joined LHC (never again!) and couldn't get it even. Something like 8" later I finally got hold of the insanity and stopped myself.

Self-trimming ain't for sissies (and definitely ain't for ME!)!

Glad you only ended up losing 5" and at least everyone gave an honest effort - if the desire to trim hits again, maybe consider going to a trusted beautician.

JamieLeigh
October 24th, 2009, 01:42 PM
LOL. That's too funny. I too have trouble reaching my ends, even with the Feye method, so I have to carefully pull it over my shoulder and just hope for the best. :p

longhairedfairy
October 24th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I bet your ends are really nice and thick.:)

Naters
October 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM
hahah thats too funny!

linda g
October 24th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Too cute! You obviously have a good sense of humor to appreciate it!

windinherhair
October 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Gosh!! It's either that, or everyone wants a lock of your hair. :p

Radulfr
October 24th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Funny story and ...

Don't let those people near your hair again! :D

Liat
October 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM