PDA

View Full Version : Can I have a milestone without pics?

jesamyn
October 23rd, 2009, 12:39 PM
I've been a little grumpy with my hair progress lately because with the wurlies (which I like), it hovers around my shoulderblades dry despite being far longer when wet. This makes it look to me like I am just not growing.

Today I started out with a pinless braided bun, then wound up taking it down after I knocked my hairstick wonky. When I turned my head later and my braid hit my back, I realized that ends of my braid (when straightened out of their curl) are full-fledgedly BSL. Not kinda, not almost there - but even to the bottom of that range. I was both surprised and excited.

And now to start eliminating layers so it has less taper...

little_acorn
October 23rd, 2009, 12:59 PM
:cheese: way to go :cheese:

I have wurl issues too - so I totally get where you're coming from!

Amara
October 23rd, 2009, 02:45 PM
Woohoo!!!!!

girlcat36
October 23rd, 2009, 02:52 PM
Yay!!! :cheese:

I am exactly where you are! I just realized it yesterday.

friskybiznus
October 23rd, 2009, 03:05 PM
Love it when that happens! Yay You!!! :)

jojo
October 23rd, 2009, 03:17 PM
YAY! well done!!

Speckla
October 23rd, 2009, 03:19 PM
You sure can. You just did.

Radulfr
October 23rd, 2009, 04:43 PM
Congratulations on reaching full BSL! :cheer:

clairenewcastle
October 23rd, 2009, 04:46 PM
Congratulations on achieving your goal!
And if you do ever get round to the pictures I for one would love to see them - your hair sounds lovely.

jesamyn
October 23rd, 2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks all! :D

I am exactly where you are! I just realized it yesterday.

Gratz! And your hair looks so much longer than mine to me...

Congratulations on achieving your goal!
And if you do ever get round to the pictures I for one would love to see them - your hair sounds lovely.

Aww, thanks! It does depend on my hair being cooperative on any given day. ;) I have been meaning to get around to pics for - a year now? I've even got a friend that will take the pics for me. And the best I've managed to really DO is the one in my avatar, taken by me on my shoulder one afternoon on my blackberry. I am really not good about some things. :rolleyes:

yellowchariot
October 24th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Hey Now! Pics or it didn't happen!

lol j/k! Congratulations! I remember when my hair was BSL, it would just about attack me, when I'd go jogging or workout! :D

Gumball
October 24th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Hoorah! Congrats on a milestone especially with sneaky hair!

JamieLeigh
October 24th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Congrats on reaching BSL!! I guess we can let you slide without the pics......THIS time. ;)