PDA

View Full Version : Oh wow, now I /know/ I've been on LHC too much..

Cholera
October 22nd, 2009, 09:08 PM
Tonight, after a trip to Wal-Mart to pick up some back-up conditioner (Triple Nutrition, yay!), my family decided they wanted Carl's jr. Naturally, I stayed in the car. I got bored, so I decided to play with my hair and my ends felt kinda crunchy. So, I reached for my condish and slathered up the ends! Now they feel nice and soft :]

little_acorn
October 22nd, 2009, 09:20 PM
:rollin: thats too funny :rollin:

JCFantasy23
October 22nd, 2009, 11:29 PM
That is funny lol. I do that too lately but when it dries my hair doesn't feel nice and soft on the ends, they sadly feel the same. I use regular conditioner as a leave-in though.

longhairedfairy
October 22nd, 2009, 11:33 PM
What's Carl's jr? My grandfather's name was Carl Jr., so that's what came to mind.:lol:

Elenna
October 23rd, 2009, 12:21 AM
Way funny!

Carl's Jr is a hamburger fast food outlet.

jivete
October 23rd, 2009, 07:14 AM
What's Carl's jr? My grandfather's name was Carl Jr., so that's what came to mind.:lol:

It's the same as Hardee's. We have Hardee's here in MO instead of Carl's Jr.

halo_tightens
October 23rd, 2009, 07:39 AM
Had Hardee's for supper last night. :D

Peggy E.
October 23rd, 2009, 07:52 AM
Had Hardee's for supper last night. :D

I learn the most interesting and vital information on LHC - I had no idea that Hardees was Carl Jrs.! I thought they were two separate fast-food restaurants. Here all this time I've been thinking we were missing out on something when, in fact, we have a Hardees so I'm not missing out at all!

And it was quite industrious of you, Cholera, to put your time to good use, as you did! ;o)

JamieLeigh
October 23rd, 2009, 10:34 AM
It's good you had your equipment handy! :D

You can NEVER be on LHC too much - I can never be on it enough. :p

Radulfr
October 23rd, 2009, 10:38 AM
Good to hear you making good use of your time. :D

I haven't seen a Hardee's in years, but there is a Carl's Jr. here.

halo_tightens
October 23rd, 2009, 10:54 AM
I haven't seen a Hardee's in years, but there is a Carl's Jr. here.

I've seen Hardee's all my life and never seen a single Carl's Jr. anywhere! I gues it's just a weird regional thing.

I agree, though-- nice usage of spare time, Cholera!! :D