PDA

View Full Version : 4 months progress!!!! hmmm...

khyathi
October 22nd, 2009, 02:29 AM
well here is my 4th month progress pic!

Maybe not as much progress as my previous months because i have been a real bad girl this month! I was not regular with my gelatin and biotin! I trimmed 1" to remove my split ends from straightening damage....!!!:(

The good news is that finally my hair is looking nice without me using the flat iron as i almost got rid of my straightened hair! i now only straighten it if am going out coz i dont want it to look funny being half straight!

hmmm...i know i write a lot...and all that with out putting the pic!!!!:rolleyes:

here it is...

do you notice any progress...coz sadly i am not able to!!!!

http://i38.tinypic.com/x60imh.jpg

Konstifik
October 22nd, 2009, 04:10 AM
Woah... I wish my hair grew that fast! You definatley got progress! Happy goal-reaching :D

khyathi
October 22nd, 2009, 04:13 AM
oops!!! i just realized its 3 months progress not 4!!!!! how to change the thread name??? God!!! i must be sleeping!!!

MerryKat
October 22nd, 2009, 04:27 AM
Congratulations on 4 months. I can definitely see a difference, your hair looks much shinier and silkier. It is also noticably thicker at the ends and looks like far happier hair.

julliams
October 22nd, 2009, 05:38 AM
It looks like you have about 2 inches of growth there which is great for 3 months. You are very near your target. Well done!

curlytiff27
October 22nd, 2009, 06:47 AM
Absolutely stunning! You've got beautiful hair! And I envy your growth! :-) I've got 2 months left myself to see how far I can get with my growth. I need to take what ever it is your taking! Congratulations!!

Medievalmaniac
October 22nd, 2009, 07:04 AM
it definitely looks thicker and healthier! Congratulations on your progress!!! :)

khyathi
October 22nd, 2009, 07:25 AM
Woah... I wish my hair grew that fast! You definatley got progress! Happy goal-reaching :D

Congratulations on 4 months. I can definitely see a difference, your hair looks much shinier and silkier. It is also noticably thicker at the ends and looks like far happier hair.

It looks like you have about 2 inches of growth there which is great for 3 months. You are very near your target. Well done!

Absolutely stunning! You've got beautiful hair! And I envy your growth! :-) I've got 2 months left myself to see how far I can get with my growth. I need to take what ever it is your taking! Congratulations!!

it definitely looks thicker and healthier! Congratulations on your progress!!! :)

thank you thank you!!:cheese::cheese:

Its all your compliments which make me more motivated to grow my hair back!!!

luv u all!!!!:heartbeat:heartbeat

jivete
October 22nd, 2009, 08:07 AM
It does look longer and if you took an inch off, than if your hair grew average, you'd only have gained 1/2". It looks like you've grown a little more than that and your ends are thicker. I'd say that's progress. You'll be at your goal in no time. Congratulations!

wahmof9
October 22nd, 2009, 08:23 AM
Oh yes I see it and beautiful progress too!

JCFantasy23
October 22nd, 2009, 11:57 PM
I wish my hair grew that fast! It looks very nice

Kris Dove
October 23rd, 2009, 12:28 AM
Definitely a good 2-3 inches growth there at least, and you're nearly at your target-yay! :)

teela1978
October 23rd, 2009, 12:45 AM
I think its grown some. And I love your polka dot t-shirt :)

JamieLeigh
October 26th, 2009, 10:29 AM
It looks very nice! Even with the trim, I can see some added length between Sept and Oct. :flower: Congrats on some great progress, that goal isn't far off! :)

khyathi
October 26th, 2009, 11:01 PM
It does look longer and if you took an inch off, than if your hair grew average, you'd only have gained 1/2". It looks like you've grown a little more than that and your ends are thicker. I'd say that's progress. You'll be at your goal in no time. Congratulations!

Oh yes I see it and beautiful progress too!

I wish my hair grew that fast! It looks very nice

Definitely a good 2-3 inches growth there at least, and you're nearly at your target-yay! :)

I think its grown some. And I love your polka dot t-shirt :)

It looks very nice! Even with the trim, I can see some added length between Sept and Oct. :flower: Congrats on some great progress, that goal isn't far off! :)

Thanks to all for the encouragement!!!!:D

clairenewcastle
October 27th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Your photos show a definate difference in length every month - congratulations!