PDA

View Full Version : Yay for milestones!

viking_quest
October 21st, 2009, 09:49 PM
While I have not been successful in catching my hair underneath my armpits despite it being pretty much upper BSL. Today I found out that my hair is long enough to get caught in a car door. Ouch. I'm glad I found out before my friend started driving.

Anybody else at "slightly" painful milestones?

nature-head
October 21st, 2009, 10:22 PM
That's a great milestone! I'm almost to the point where I might start sitting on my hair. I can't wait for that. lol

Jemoiselle
October 21st, 2009, 10:40 PM
Heh, I've had many embarrassing moments like that involving car doors! Luckily like you I also seem to catch mine before moving ;) Congrats on making that milestone! Perhaps my most amusing milestone was when I felt my hair touch my back side in the shower for the first time. I'm sorry I couldn't think of a more PC way to say that! LOL I thought it was an insect "s word" at first and freaked out, I have horrible arachnophobia. Now you know what an s-word is! I don't even like writing the other name out hehe. So, look forward to that one. Congrats again!

pradabacon
October 22nd, 2009, 12:40 AM
LOL. Congrats! :laugh:

I have started catching mine between my elbow and the armrest when I try to get up from my computer chair. Guess I'm getting to 'need to wear the hair up more' stage. Booo! But also Yay! :D

viking_quest
October 22nd, 2009, 08:43 AM
That's a great milestone! I'm almost to the point where I might start sitting on my hair. I can't wait for that. lol

I can't wait for that moment (even though it will take years) but I'm sure my neck will not appreciate that milestone.

Heh, I've had many embarrassing moments like that involving car doors! Luckily like you I also seem to catch mine before moving ;) Congrats on making that milestone! Perhaps my most amusing milestone was when I felt my hair touch my back side in the shower for the first time. I'm sorry I couldn't think of a more PC way to say that! LOL I thought it was an insect "s word" at first and freaked out, I have horrible arachnophobia. Now you know what an s-word is! I don't even like writing the other name out hehe. So, look forward to that one. Congrats again!

I have horrible arachnophobia as well and I understand. I hope I realize that it's my hair before I run out the shower screaming.

LOL. Congrats! :laugh:

I have started catching mine between my elbow and the armrest when I try to get up from my computer chair. Guess I'm getting to 'need to wear the hair up more' stage. Booo! But also Yay! :D

It's just your hair telling you to stay on the computer. :p

PhillyGirl1978@
October 23rd, 2009, 05:00 AM
Congrats on the milestones! Last night when I got out of the shower with drippping wet hair, I had on a sports bra and pajama pants and I could feel my hair on my waist in exactly the spot that I use to wanna grow to. Right above the tattoo on my lower back...it seems my hair grows way faster than I thought.

JamieLeigh
October 23rd, 2009, 10:48 AM
I've been at sittable length for awhile, and most times I automatically move it out of the way.....but every once in awhile, I forget, and OUCH!!!!! :(