PDA

View Full Version : Random thought...

ravenreed
October 21st, 2009, 08:34 PM
I just realized something adorable... Of my of all my friends, the one with the shortest hair (I have mentioned her on LHC before, she has exciting turquoise and purple hair streaks in her black hair) has a hubby with hair down to his waist.

Amara
October 21st, 2009, 10:36 PM
That's funny! I've seen lots of couples with the woman having longer hair, and lots of couples where both members (men or women) have long hair, but very few hetero couples where the man has the longer hair. In fact... I can't think of any off the top of my head! :)

Kiraela
October 22nd, 2009, 04:50 PM
I had a couple of friends like that. J had an unflattering, streaky colored, short layered bob, and her boyfriend had APL, wavy, gorgeous dark brown hair.

They have since broken up, and he's now with a girl who has waist length blonde hair!

ravenreed
October 23rd, 2009, 05:02 AM
She had really long hair at one point, but her hair is very thick and she was getting headaches from updos, so she went short and colorful. I think it is just as interesting. She still does little braids and twists and things.

JamieLeigh
October 23rd, 2009, 10:47 AM
My best friend has mid-back length hair, but his recently-ex-girlfriend was forever chopping and dying and perming her hair. In over a year, I don't think her hair got past her shoulders.

Gvnagitlvgei
October 23rd, 2009, 12:25 PM
First post and I'm glad I made the switch. This site is great and keeps focused on hair...no added unnecessaries. Lots of beautiful manes here.