PDA

View Full Version : There is a Ficcare hiding under this link..

Hypnotica
April 21st, 2008, 09:48 AM
....and I really don't want to do this. But I'm a grown-up (NOT!) woman (little girl) that is mature enough to face the facts (*throws a temper tantrum on the floor).

I have a Large Honey Marble Dolphin Clip that will not play nicely with my hair (lalala I can't hear you! :lala:). I got the clip in a swap and it's not damaged in any way.

I'm only looking for a swap with a lage Maxima. Colours of particular interest is Jade and Jean. Second is anything grean, blue and other coolish colours (I have red hair).

Euphony
April 21st, 2008, 12:56 PM
I have a jean I'd be willing to swap for a honey marble! I got my jean on the swap board as well. It has a bit of wear on the inside, but the outside looks good, hmmm well thinking about it, I grabbed it and it has a bit of clear coat chipping on the edges outside. I never wear it (not a silver person), but it's nice to have a 'casual' Ficcare.

If you're interested let me know, I can take some pictures and I'll try to illuminate the flaws of it. If you're not interested I fully understand.

TheBlondeApple
April 21st, 2008, 01:10 PM
and other coolish colours (I have red hair).

You wouldn't believe how good the burgundy Ficcares and the border-pink one in red hair look. I was surprised to say the least, but it was stunning!
Anja

coppercurls
April 21st, 2008, 06:46 PM
You wouldn't believe how good the burgundy Ficcares and the border-pink one in red hair look. I was surprised to say the least, but it was stunning!
Anja

<slight hijack>
I am seriously thinking of ordering a pink one.;)
<end hijack>

TheBlondeApple
April 22nd, 2008, 03:13 AM
<slight hijack>
I am seriously thinking of ordering a pink one.;)
<end hijack>
You'll have to post pictures!
Actually, the view enabled me into thinking about a pink one - and I'm soooo not a pink-person. :rolleyes: :doh::laugh: I think I did get a grib - until there'll be a good deal on the swap-board, then I'll need some serious hitting-over-the-head :o .
Anja

Hypnotica
April 22nd, 2008, 09:09 PM
Swap pending.