PDA

View Full Version : Any no-cone frizz fighters out there?

Goose
October 21st, 2009, 09:02 AM
My hair does not like ANY oils...so I don't want oil recommendations but would like something with no cones that will rinse out with CO washing.

Anything out there that will not weigh my hair down? I have thin, fine, color treated hair.

Leave-ins? Serums? Anything? :rolleyes:

Tangerine
October 21st, 2009, 09:11 AM
Have you tried smoothing a little Aloe Vera gel over your hair? I'm sure that will rinse out fine with CO washing. :)

Arctic
October 21st, 2009, 04:34 PM
Aloe vera gel is a good suggestion, you can water it down if it's too "gelly".
Also watered down conditioner, or condish + aloe mix might work.

jojo
October 21st, 2009, 07:19 PM
I know its full of cones and bad for hair but you cannot beat John frieda's frizz ease serum on frizzy hair. I tend to use this in summer and its never failed to please, I use the stronger version and only need a pea sized bit for my hair, which is very nearly waist.

You just need to claryify every fortnight to rid of build up.

rhubarbarin
October 21st, 2009, 08:22 PM
I use Aubrey Organics B-5 Design gel for frizz.. you can get it in Whole Foods, other health food stores, or from their website.

No cones, no drying agents, 'all-natural'.

alys
October 22nd, 2009, 04:00 PM
Have you tried Lush Jungle solid conditioner? There is a thread out there that I started but a few people have added to. Just need to search 'Lush Jungle' as the thread title if you are interested. It was something I picked up when I too was wanting to cut out cones. I don't find it weighs my hair down at all, but everyone's different :)

girlcat36
October 22nd, 2009, 04:06 PM
I use aloe vera gel with a little castor oil mixed in. My hair doesn't like cones or oils either, but this combination works for some reason.
I lso like Potion 9 by Sebastion; it's cone-free.