PDA

View Full Version : Progress Pictures!

GlassEyes
April 21st, 2008, 08:47 AM
Yeah, I posted an update on the male board yesterday, and I thought 'I'll post one on LHC too!'

No behind the head pictures though. My mom wasn't around yesterday when I had my hair down, and my sister wouldn't take the picture. D: And my hair is going up as soon as I shower.

I was having a great hair day yesterday. XD

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b170/PaulCarroll/Me/SD531690.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b170/PaulCarroll/Me/SD531691.jpg

Side picture in an attempt to show length. Stretched, it's about collarbone length on my longest layers. Or my longest side layers...I think the back reaches the first bump on my spine.

And now a smile, because I'm happy about my hair:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b170/PaulCarroll/Me/SD531693-1.jpg

I really do hate my smile.

The only complaint I ahve with ti lately is that it doesn't seem as thick. D: I'm blaming my layers getting longer for the loss of volume, and I'm hoping I'm right.

Anyway, yep, that's my progress update. I'm getting a trim soon, and maybe cornrows, so I'll be sure to update if i do (with the latter, I mean).

squiggyflop
April 21st, 2008, 08:51 AM
very nice bouncy curls! also what kind of dog is that? it reminds me of my schnoodle

birdiefu
April 21st, 2008, 08:55 AM
Your hair looks amazing! I love the perfect ringlets and the color :). Volume-wise it seems just right to my eye- not too 'poofy' (triangle head can be a pain with short curls) and not flat at all. You look great with your 'happy hair' smile, keep up the good work!

KajiKodomo
April 21st, 2008, 08:56 AM
Your hair is gorgeous! I love the ringlets so much!

jessie58
April 21st, 2008, 08:58 AM
What beautiful hair. Fantastic curl formation and wow it's deceptively long. It's looking very nice and healthy.

Patrycja
April 21st, 2008, 09:00 AM
you have a wonderful smile! And such shiny happy curly hair :)

GlassEyes
April 21st, 2008, 09:09 AM
very nice bouncy curls! also what kind of dog is that? it reminds me of my schnoodle

Thanks, and he's a mix. He looks kind of small there, but he's a standard poodle-goldlen retreiver mix. His breed is called Golden Doodle, but I call it a google. He's huge.

Your hair looks amazing! I love the perfect ringlets and the color :). Volume-wise it seems just right to my eye- not too 'poofy' (triangle head can be a pain with short curls) and not flat at all. You look great with your 'happy hair' smile, keep up the good work!

Yeah, it can be a problem. XD I'm glad I don't have it; I don't doubt I would with one length hair. And thank you.

Your hair is gorgeous! I love the ringlets so much!
Thanks!

What beautiful hair. Fantastic curl formation and wow it's deceptively long. It's looking very nice and healthy.
HAhaha, thanks. And yeah, the curl sucks up length. I predict that if I were to grow to classic length with dry curls (as I wish to do so), it'd be around knee length stretched. e-e

you have a wonderful smile! And such shiny happy curly hair :)
Haha, thanks, though I doubt the smile thing. I really do hate it.

paper
April 21st, 2008, 09:13 AM
Your curls are soft and shiny. Looks great, Congrats :applause

Mary <><
April 21st, 2008, 09:15 AM
I wish I had ringlets like that!

Neorah
April 21st, 2008, 09:27 AM
Wow, your hair is beautiful! :) My ex had ringlets like yours... But not nearly as shiny or well-maintained!

jel
April 21st, 2008, 09:38 AM
You've got gorgeous curls, and a cute smile! Henna really suits you. Great progress! :D

florenonite
April 21st, 2008, 10:01 AM
Wow, you've got gorgeous curls!

Sarahmoon
April 21st, 2008, 10:07 AM
Really nice curls and lovely colour. Congratulations!

1nuitblanche
April 21st, 2008, 10:18 AM
Your curls are awesome! It's amazing how long they are. The colour also looks good on you. :-)

Loviatar
April 21st, 2008, 10:24 AM
Deceptive length! I love the ringlets. You may notice they change if you keep henna-ing, though; many LHCers have reported a change in curl and wave formation with repeated hennas.

I think you should grow to classic - how fun would it be to suddenly go, "actually, it reaches my knees!" and 'boing' a curl!

Jason
April 21st, 2008, 10:26 AM
Very cool ringlets!

salamander
April 21st, 2008, 10:37 AM
Your curls are simply awesome. Yeah, they make it hard to see length, but they're so pretty!

Lixie
April 21st, 2008, 10:54 AM
You have such gorgeous hair! And don't hate your smile, it's lovely, honest. :)

lilalong
April 21st, 2008, 11:00 AM
Oh, your ringlets are great. They look so healthy and shiny!
And I also like your pearly white teeth - keep on smiling.

Cinnamon Hair
April 21st, 2008, 12:40 PM
GlassEyes, great progress and you are super cute with the smile. Your curls remind me of a poodle :)

missy60
April 21st, 2008, 12:58 PM
Wow your hair is looking great and it looks like you got alot of volume going on there to me. Oh and such a cute smile your face just lights up. Thats the kind of smile I like to see on people.

GlassEyes
April 21st, 2008, 01:00 PM
Deceptive length! I love the ringlets. You may notice they change if you keep henna-ing, though; many LHCers have reported a change in curl and wave formation with repeated hennas.

I think you should grow to classic - how fun would it be to suddenly go, "actually, it reaches my knees!" and 'boing' a curl!

Actually, it already has. I gained 1-2 inches after my second or third henna I think. XD So I'm pretty sure it's loosened a bit.

Thank you to all who replied. xD

GlassEyes
April 21st, 2008, 01:01 PM
GlassEyes, great progress and you are super cute with the smile. Your curls remind me of a poodle :)
XD

I actually have similar hair compared to my dog, who's a mix of poodle and goldlen retriver. His is more wavy, I guess he's the 2c/3a to my 3b/c. xD

getoffmyskittle
April 21st, 2008, 01:21 PM
Wow, you have really fabulous curl formation. :D

GlassEyes
April 21st, 2008, 07:10 PM
Wow, you have really fabulous curl formation. :D
HAha, thanks. ^_^

wonderlywroughte
April 21st, 2008, 07:33 PM
Ah, your curls are awesome! They're so shiny and perfect! :D

CurlyNinja
April 21st, 2008, 07:36 PM
AAAAH I love your hair!!! It's so bouncy and lustrous! Here, have some cake: :cake:

cindy58
April 21st, 2008, 08:30 PM
Your hair looks great! Cute dog too. I have a Golden. There is a wild 'n CRAZY young Golden Doodle in our complex -- she looks big too.

Trust us, continue to smile! Almost anyone looks better with one!

LifeisAdventure
April 21st, 2008, 08:32 PM
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL curls GlassEyes!! And the color is truly rockin. Looks great with your skin color and eye color and everything. I've always wondered what it would be like to have curls like that, even just for a day... they look SO FUN! :happydance:

PhillyGirl1978@
April 21st, 2008, 08:39 PM
Wow, those really are some perfect curls!

Pat
April 21st, 2008, 08:41 PM
Beautiful hair! I wish I had ringlets like yours .... they look awesome!

Silver & Gold
April 21st, 2008, 08:47 PM
Very nice progress. Congrats on the great condition. I can't imagine better looking curls.

Shorty89
April 21st, 2008, 08:56 PM
Boing boing boing! I love them

Moezland
April 21st, 2008, 10:51 PM
It looks amazing:cloud9:!!

Gumball
April 21st, 2008, 11:33 PM
Looking great, GlassEyes! Your curls are really awesome and so well defined!

Nat242
April 22nd, 2008, 04:10 AM
GORGEOUS curls! Your hair looks amazing! You have a lovely smile too, keep smiling!

-- Natalie

tomm
April 22nd, 2008, 08:12 AM
YI was having a great hair day yesterday. XD
You certainly were! Congratulations!!