PDA

View Full Version : State Fair...wowza!

whiteisle
October 20th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Took the kids to the state fair today and let me tell ya...there's everything there! And I'm talking hair here. All kinds. The good, the bad, and the really, reeeeally ugly. lol

Saw one man, an older gentleman, who had the most beautiful and soft looking gray/white hair. It was about shoulder length on him. It matched his well maintained goatee. ;)

There was another poor soul however who looked as if she had just shoved a knife in an outlet. Long hair to her tailbone but fried almost beyond recognition.

I can't help but think of what Jeff Foxworthy said about going to the fair. Looking around you find out that "Hey! We're not too bad. We're pretty normal!" :D

friskybiznus
October 20th, 2009, 07:46 PM
LOL! It's funny how I'm starting to notice other people's hair now! There is definitely a variety out there! :D

babybabycat
October 21st, 2009, 01:55 PM
Ha Ha, Whiteisle! I live in NC too and went to the NC State fair yesterday. I spend a lot of time noticing the cornucopia of hair styles. I was noticing that there are a lot of women with very dry hair, they need some oil on their hair!!!
And, whew, blonde streaks, red streaks everywhere.

Roseate
October 21st, 2009, 02:28 PM
I was raised in NC and I miss the state fair! True, the hair on the people comes in as many varieties as the feathers on the ornamental chickens.