PDA

View Full Version : I've seen it all now! pmsl here

jojo
October 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM
So what do you think of this?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Grow-Hair-Fast-No-Balding-Hair-Growth-Spell-BONUS_W0QQitemZ250515418428QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3a53e1ed3c if only it was that easy!

GlassEyes
October 19th, 2009, 07:15 PM
I. Erm...well...uhhhh...

I think my brain just broke from that link. XD;

spidermom
October 19th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I've seen that picture before. I wonder if this young lady knows her photo is being used for advertising.

jojo
October 19th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Thats a thought, I bet she doesn't. I never thought of that.

LittleOrca
October 19th, 2009, 07:18 PM
:( Scams like this make me sad. It just further pushes the use of magick into the realm of mockery and scams where it will always be looked through a filter of skepticism and those who believe in it's natural power will continue to be pushed out and away from acceptance.

InTheCity
October 19th, 2009, 07:20 PM
This is hysterical, I would almost "buy" it just to get that seller some money.

Not to knock her craft, I believe in it to an extent.

Carolyn
October 19th, 2009, 07:25 PM
I've seen that picture too. More power to her if she can make money selling a hair growing spell on E Bay. I guess my thought is that old quote..."there's a sucker born every minute" or something to that effect.

hoosiermama
October 19th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I wonder why Ebay allows the sale of such things. I mean, really, a spell is one of those supernatural things like prayers and wishes. How can you sell that?

RancheroTheBee
October 19th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Hahaha! Someone bid on it!

... Was it one of you?

I joke, I joke.

motormuffin
October 19th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Hot damn...this is way better than a magic pill.

Willheit
October 19th, 2009, 07:44 PM
and for a mere $0.59!

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 07:49 PM
She should have cast a Spell Checking Spell on her listing first...I might have bought it. http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll23/hootietoot/lol-049.gif

This is my favorite part:

Each person just reacts so completely differently.

With some they see results immediately, others it can be intensive and take weeks, if not months.

It just depends. The only thing that you can do to aid yourself is remain patient and positive.

Please don't ask me when you will see results. Magick is not a science. It varies on every situation. If you send me a message regarding results time, I will advise you to see this listing.

MsBubbles
October 19th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Oh how cool! No s & h charges! :rollin:

whiteisle
October 19th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Hot damn...this is way better than a magic pill.

:rollin:

I agree...I hate swallowing pills. A cyberspace spell is way better!

Merewen
October 19th, 2009, 08:22 PM
and for a mere $0.59!

Even though it's an "intensive" spell that takes over an hour! What a deal!

GlennaGirl
October 19th, 2009, 08:30 PM
We'll just hope that it's not nose hair or back hair growth that the winning bidder experiences. :D Now THAT would s*ck.

That did make me laugh, the part about results perhaps taking months. So if the person's hair grows within...a few months, the spell worked. :agree: How can one argue with those results? ;)

GlennaGirl
October 19th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Even though it's an "intensive" spell that takes over an hour! What a deal!

Yeah, seriously. That's just slightly less than $.01 per minute of spellcasting. Can ya find a better deal??? :p

friskybiznus
October 19th, 2009, 08:34 PM
:brainbleach: Methinks I just lost a few brain cells.....

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Hey everybody! I'm running a discount on hair spells this week. I will meditate on your hair and send positive growth energy for one hour for only $0.49! Just send the money to my PayPal. And don't email me asking for results!!!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Manga/bath-072.gif<---me, working hard for you

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 08:50 PM
I've recently seen this photo elsewhere on the internet....

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Check out the feedback :laugh::

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=glow107&&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Even if all the spells went for $0.59 (and I'm sure plenty went for more than that), this person has still cleared well over a thousand bucks running this scam. :eyebrows: Anyone interested in working from home?

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Oops! Some people are actually taking this rip-off seriously....which is not good.

Tresses
October 19th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Check out the feedback :laugh::

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=glow107&&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Even if all the spells went for $0.59 (and I'm sure plenty went for more than that), this person has still cleared well over a thousand bucks running this scam. :eyebrows: Anyone interested in working from home?

The seller scores 4.9/5 stars for "postage and packaging charges." :rollin:

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 09:12 PM
:hmm: $0.59 is actually a bargain price for a spell from this master caster. You can enlarge certain parts of your anatomy for $2.75. Weight loss is $6.95. Black magic "love" spells are only $19.95. She's sold 33 of those so far.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/To-Bind-The-Lover-Of-Your-Desire-BLACK-MAGIC-Spell_W0QQitemZ260364284020QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3c9eebb074

I'll have to revise my estimate of the money being made here sharply upward. $$$$$$$$$$

Do visit the Seller's shop. http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll23/hootietoot/doh.gif

Peter
October 19th, 2009, 09:19 PM
People are paying for this?

I think my admiration of human intelligence just wavered a bit.

Shiva
October 19th, 2009, 09:23 PM
What does "pmsl" mean?

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 09:29 PM
The seller scores 4.9/5 stars for "postage and packaging charges." :rollin:

I know! I know! :eyebrows:
Yet advertisements like this make me sad, it's pathetic the way this person is taking advantage of other peoples' vulnerbility to make money.

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 09:36 PM
What does "pmsl" mean?

Pay Me, Suckers! Lol? :shrug:

Ahhh, here we are: http://www.internetslang.com/PMSL.asp

That sounds about right. :laugh:

Sorry, Claire darling. :flowers: I'm just having a hard time mustering much sympathy for the people who are buying these...it is sad, but then again...ugh. A fool and his money, and all that jazz...ya know?

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Have googled pmsl.....
****ing myself laughing

Shiva
October 19th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I've honestly never heard of that acronym before.

Thank you, Ladies.

Naters
October 19th, 2009, 09:43 PM
haha that is hilarious wow, the things people will come up with.

ktani
October 19th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I did not know what that meant either.

Thank you for asking Shiva. And thank you for the reply hootie.

ktani
October 19th, 2009, 09:49 PM
As to the subject matter of this thread, I do not have the words, just Oy!!!!!!!!!!!

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I've honestly never heard of that acronym before.

I'd never heard of it either!
Don't know if Google is always a good thing....:)

Lyttle Lox
October 19th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Maybe it generates enough positive energy for people in the least.. and indirectly helps?

I think she does believe in what she does and doesn't feel like a scammer. Anyway if she can make people feel better about A or B for less than a dollar she is providing a useful service I think. Better that than they spend oodles of money way more expensive miracle products.

Sometimes people just neeed to buy hope, in whatever form.:) The mind is such a jungle isn't it...:p

Shiva
October 19th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Sometimes people just neeed to buy hope, in whatever form.:) The mind is such a jungle isn't it...:p
Agreed.

If it weren't for placebos I wouldn't have been able to quit smoking.

JCFantasy23
October 19th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Maybe it generates enough positive energy for people in the least.. and indirectly helps?

I think she does believe in what she does and doesn't feel like a scammer. Anyway if she can make people feel better about A or B for less than a dollar she is providing a useful service I think. Better that than they spend oodles of money way more expensive miracle products.

That's true, and at least people aren't falling for an outrageous amount or anything. Ebay has some of the strangest listings, this isn't even the strangest thing I've seen on there yet.

Shermie Girl
October 19th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Hootie said "master caster". Heh heh heh heh.

Sorry, had a 12 year old boy moment, there.

Jemoiselle
October 19th, 2009, 10:25 PM
All I can say is yikers! What will they come up with next on ebay? Jesus in pancakes? All yours for only $19.95! Blessed by divinity, won't mold during shipping, will last forever. Oh, one better. RARE! Everlasting gobstopper, the real deal ladies and gents! From the actual Willy Wonka himself, taste the candy that inspired the movie! LOL

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Hmmm...$0.59 is one thing, but the vast majority of these are going for quite a bit more than that.

Not even counting the black magic 'control others' spell of which she sold 33 @ $19.95 a pop, how about $2.50 for an 'unlimited money' spell? She's sold 125 of those. Just what people with poor money management skills need, right? Oh my bad, she means unlimited money for herself! :p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/QUICK-Fast-Unlimited-Money-Abundance-Luck-Finance-Spell_W0QQitemZ260396045674QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca0d0556a

Would you like to start your own eBay business? Get Psychic powers of your own and take advantage of others for only $14.95! :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Clairvoyance-Develop-Psychic-Powers-Ability-Spell_W0QQitemZ260348205920QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3c9df65b60

And of course, anyone who leaves neutral or negative feedback is admonished that they haven't given the spell enough time to work. My guess is that 60 days (or too late to leave feedback) is how long you really need to wait (as one of the people in the link below mentions). I'm sure most of the people who would like to leave negative or neutral feedback are afraid to do so (since they apparently believe in this person's powers), and if they email her looking for results, they are told to keep waiting and be patient until time has run out to inform others that she's a scammer.

Here's her negative/neutral feedback on Toolhaus:
http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=glow107

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Hootie said "master caster". Heh heh heh heh.

Sorry, had a 12 year old boy moment, there.

LOL :cheese:

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 10:43 PM
"Control Others" spells?
There's me thinking the hair-growing spells were bad.......

Tressie
October 19th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I wonder how you recharge that precharged magical charm when it runs down......ha,ha,ha!

For that matter, I wonder how they "charge" it up in the first place...........no, I know.........they rub it over their long hair! (o:

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 10:47 PM
I wonder how you recharge that precharged magical charm when it runs down......ha,ha,ha!

For that matter, I wonder how they "charge" it up in the first place...........no, I know.........they rub it over their long hair! (o:

At last!
A use for all my hair static!

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 10:50 PM
"Control Others" spells?
There's me thinking the hair-growing spells were bad.......

MMMhmmm. The 'Bind your Lover' black magic spell for $19.95: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/To-Bind-The-Lover-Of-Your-Desire-BLACK-MAGIC-Spell_W0QQitemZ260364284020QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3c9eebb074

Do you wish to bind a person to you to love you always?

Do you wish to control them?

Do you wish they would crave you beyond everything else?

This spell is for you!

This spell is really a conjuration of powers to compel either a man or a woman to desire
you. By desire, we do not necessarily mean in a caring or romantic
way, but more in the way a starving person craves a meal. This is not a "love spell",
but more like a summoning and controlling spell.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME: BUY 3, GET TWO FREE FOR 5X'S CAST!!!

***And of course, if it doesn't work in a few months, it's your fault, not hers.***

Although magick immediately impacts the person or area cast upon, tangible results can typically take up to a four week span of time. Nonetheless, since *various factors effect the timing and outcome of your ambition then you could notice improvement within as little as a few days or not for some months.

*Examples would be: how well you follow the instructions for the recitation, chant, or prayer that I send to you; how much faith you possess in magick; and the choices you make, words you speak, and physical action you take following the ritual will all contribute to the amount of success and when. This is why there are no guaranteed conclusions with spellwork or guaranteed time frames for results. As an ethical practitioner I cannot promise certain results and/or by a certain date because I am not omnipotent, only God/dess is.

As such, please do not e-mail me before, during, or after purchasing a spell asking if it will be effective on a particular individual or goal, how long it will take to see results, etc. I won't be able to give you any answers without conducting a psychic reading for you first (which you'd have to pay for), and even then I cannot provide absolutes since the future is not carved in granite.

***If you want to know when you will see results, you need to pay for a Psychic Reading! LMAO***

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Now THAT is SCAREY!

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 11:00 PM
SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME: BUY 3, GET TWO FREE

That's a lot of lovers to have bound to you.....

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 11:01 PM
LOL, yep. Since she's sold 33, I'm guessing 11 people got 3 apiece. :eyebrows: It works out to be quite the bargain at 5 lovers per evil, desperate person. :p

Shiva
October 19th, 2009, 11:02 PM
MMMhmmm. The 'Bind your Lover' black magic spell for $19.95: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/To-Bind-The-Lover-Of-Your-Desire-BLACK-MAGIC-Spell_W0QQitemZ260364284020QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3c9eebb074

Do you wish to bind a person to you to love you always?

Do you wish to control them?

Do you wish they would crave you beyond everything else?

This spell is for you!

This spell is really a conjuration of powers to compel either a man or a woman to desire
you. By desire, we do not necessarily mean in a caring or romantic
way, but more in the way a starving person craves a meal. This is not a "love spell",
but more like a summoning and controlling spell.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIMITED TIME: BUY 3, GET TWO FREE FOR 5X'S CAST!!!

***And of course, if it doesn't work in a few months, it's your fault, not hers.***

Although magick immediately impacts the person or area cast upon, tangible results can typically take up to a four week span of time. Nonetheless, since *various factors effect the timing and outcome of your ambition then you could notice improvement within as little as a few days or not for some months.

*Examples would be: how well you follow the instructions for the recitation, chant, or prayer that I send to you; how much faith you possess in magick; and the choices you make, words you speak, and physical action you take following the ritual will all contribute to the amount of success and when. This is why there are no guaranteed conclusions with spellwork or guaranteed time frames for results. As an ethical practitioner I cannot promise certain results and/or by a certain date because I am not omnipotent, only God/dess is.

As such, please do not e-mail me before, during, or after purchasing a spell asking if it will be effective on a particular individual or goal, how long it will take to see results, etc. I won't be able to give you any answers without conducting a psychic reading for you first (which you'd have to pay for), and even then I cannot provide absolutes since the future is not carved in granite.

***If you want to know when you will see results, you need to pay for a Psychic Reading! LMAO***

That really dances on the realm of bizarre... all I can say is Be careful what you wish for... you just might get it!

http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-LOL/laugh.gif

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Stay away, mob! *it just keeps getting better!*

People with prejudices and the mob should stay away from here: they would only troddle in darkness and be highly indignant. The described black magic rituals are not without danger and are consequently unsuitable for people who are not mentally in good constitution. Take heed to follow all instructions the way they are described. Without the necessary precautions every ritual will turn to your disadvantage, confusion and total destruction. On the contrary, by following the instructions with precision, you will achieve a complete sucess in all your enterprises. Finally I have to mention that here nothing is written for the sceptic people and it won&#180;t help them.

ktani
October 19th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Well a clue to her real accomplishments is that she cannot spell magic consistently. Magick?

Desperate times breed desparate internet shoppers I guess. Sad very sad that anyone would pay her anything.

clairenewcastle
October 19th, 2009, 11:12 PM

People with prejudices and the mob should stay away from here: they would only troddle in darkness and be highly indignant.

"Troddle?"
Can't be bothered googling again.
Yawns indignantly and elbows through the mob to bed.......

Shiva

People with prejudices and the mob should stay away from here: they would only troddle in darkness and be highly indignant. The described black magic rituals are not without danger and are consequently unsuitable for people who are not mentally in good constitution. Take heed to follow all instructions the way they are described. Without the necessary precautions every ritual will turn to your disadvantage, confusion and total destruction. On the contrary, by following the instructions with precision, you will achieve a complete sucess in all your enterprises. Finally I have to mention that here nothing is written for the sceptic people and it won´t help them.

Well that covers all her liabilities, doesn't it?

Too funny.

[/:)]

pradabacon
I'm gonna firm up my derriere for only $5.99. I'll let y'all know if it works. :D

ktani
October 19th, 2009, 11:18 PM
I'm gonna firm up my derriere for only $5.99. I'll let y'all know if it works. :D

Love this. I am really lol.

ktani
October 19th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Well that covers all her liabilities, doesn't it?

Too funny.

[/:)]

It cannot come anywhere near to really covering them, lol. Oy!

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 11:21 PM
If you can't bounce a quarter off my butt within 2 months, I'm calling my lawyer.

Talma
October 19th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Actually, you'd be quite surprised about what you'd find on Ebay. There is another spellcaster for hair spells and from what I read on their reviews people saw results. But he wasn't claiming he could make your hair grow down to the floor just speed up the growth rate a bit.

LittleOrca
October 19th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Well a clue to her real accomplishments is that she cannot spell magic consistently. Magick?

"magic" is what you see in Vegas

"Magick" is the manipulation of natural energies around you. Imagine it as something akin to prayer for those people unfamiliar with it.

Lyttle Lox
October 19th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Hmmm...$0.59 is one thing, but the vast majority of these are going for quite a bit more than that.

Not even counting the black magic 'control others' spell of which she sold 33 @ $19.95 a pop, how about $2.50 for an 'unlimited money' spell? She's sold 125 of those. Just what people with poor money management skills need, right? Oh my bad, she means unlimited money for herself! :p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/QUICK-Fast-Unlimited-Money-Abundance-Luck-Finance-Spell_W0QQitemZ260396045674QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca0d0556a

Would you like to start your own eBay business? Get Psychic powers of your own and take advantage of others for only $14.95! :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Clairvoyance-Develop-Psychic-Powers-Ability-Spell_W0QQitemZ260348205920QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3c9df65b60

And of course, anyone who leaves neutral or negative feedback is admonished that they haven't given the spell enough time to work. My guess is that 60 days (or too late to leave feedback) is how long you really need to wait (as one of the people in the link below mentions). I'm sure most of the people who would like to leave negative or neutral feedback are afraid to do so (since they apparently believe in this person's powers), and if they email her looking for results, they are told to keep waiting and be patient until time has run out to inform others that she's a scammer.

Here's her negative/neutral feedback on Toolhaus:
http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=glow107

Thanks for this cool tool Hootiehoot... that'll come in handy!

Fethenwen
October 19th, 2009, 11:32 PM
:( Scams like this make me sad. It just further pushes the use of magick into the realm of mockery and scams where it will always be looked through a filter of skepticism and those who believe in it's natural power will continue to be pushed out and away from acceptance.

Exactly :(

Magick is not saying and doing things like out of a recipe :wail: This is the greatest miss conception.

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Thanks for this cool tool Hootiehoot... that'll come in handy!

Oh, you're welcome. :)

Toolhaus is awesome. I hate having to wade through pages and pages of feedback on power sellers to see what the problems were. I like to know if the negs were from crazy buyers or a crappy seller.

pradabacon
October 19th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Exactly :(

Magick is not saying and doing things like out of a recipe :wail: This is the greatest miss conception.

She is using 'magic' and 'magick' interchangeably in her listings. If there's a difference, one would hope the witch one was paying $5.99 for a tight bum would actually know that. :p

I want my money's worth! :laugh:

Lyttle Lox
October 19th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Oh, you're welcome. :)

Toolhaus is awesome. I hate having to wade through pages and pages of feedback on power sellers to see what the problems were. I like to know if the negs were from crazy buyers or a crappy seller.

Me too... I feel bad for seeking out the negative!:eek: but I want to make sure I don't have the same problem with them, esp. if something is bugging me about the seller or auction that seems 'not right'...

Aer
October 20th, 2009, 12:27 AM
I wish!:magic::pins::blossom:

Starr
October 20th, 2009, 12:51 AM
If you can't bounce a quarter off my butt within 2 months, I'm calling my lawyer.

Lol! Does she have one for all over toning- I wouldn't mind not having to go to the gym from now on.:p

Toadstool
October 20th, 2009, 01:42 AM
That's true, and at least people aren't falling for an outrageous amount or anything. Ebay has some of the strangest listings, this isn't even the strangest thing I've seen on there yet.

Really? Excellent! Please list strange things, I never knew ebay could be so entertaining!:)

People with prejudices and the mob should stay away from here: they would only troddle in darkness and be highly indignant.

Well, that covers all bases, doesn't it?!
I have nothing against Magick but what she is doing is making money out of people's hopes and insecurities and that is plain wrong. And some of her spells are black magic which is just plain nasty.

LittleOrca
October 20th, 2009, 02:17 AM
I have nothing against Magick but what she is doing is making money out of people's hopes and insecurities and that is plain wrong. And some of her spells are black magic which is just plain nasty.

Exactly. Any self respecting member of the Craft wouldn't do these little cantrips. It is like someone picked up the latest $ilver Ravenwolf book and went to work.

Thinthondiel
October 20th, 2009, 03:56 AM

Yeah... Some guy sold his soul, for example.

Oh, and another weird auction item (although I don't think he sold it on eBay): William Shatner's kidney stone.

pradabacon
October 20th, 2009, 06:16 AM
It is like someone picked up the latest $ilver Ravenwolf book and went to work.

That's probably exactly what happened.

Okay, here are some other bizzare eBay auctions:

http://www.whattheheck.com/ebay/

http://www.auctionhumor.com/

lora410
October 20th, 2009, 06:20 AM
ha ha ah she will give you simple household remedy. Probably say wash with egg yolks adn rosemary etc.

Maddy25
October 20th, 2009, 06:43 AM
I believe in magic for emotinal healing, but i very much doubt carrying a charm will do much for your hair :P

LutraLutra
October 20th, 2009, 06:55 AM
We'll just hope that it's not nose hair or back hair growth that the winning bidder experiences. :D Now THAT would s*ck. (Snip!)
:rollin: It could be palms of hands, or it could be somewhere else...

ktani
October 20th, 2009, 07:22 AM
"magic" is what you see in Vegas

"Magick" is the manipulation of natural energies around you. Imagine it as something akin to prayer for those people unfamiliar with it.

Oh I am quite familiar with the concept, just not that spelling. Thank you. I have never seen it spelled that way. But then again when I have read about what you are describing, the word magic was never used spelled in any way. Interesting. I have read about healing energy and the like, not spells.

Alia
October 20th, 2009, 07:46 AM
I like the neutral feedback, "I don't receve anythinks". Duh, really? :rolleyes:

ladycatpurrs
October 20th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Well, I personally have had great success with my ruby-colored sparkly slippers, I grew 1/2 inch of hair JUST LAST MONTH! All I do is put them on, click them together a few times and boom!, in just 4 or 5 weeks, an ENTIRE half inch or so of hair comes springing forth from my head. Yes, I know, amazing and no, they are not for sale, sorry. :)

ktani
October 20th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Well, I personally have had great success with my ruby-colored sparkly slippers, I grew 1/2 inch of hair JUST LAST MONTH! All I do is put them on, click them together a few times and boom!, in just 4 or 5 weeks, an ENTIRE half inch or so of hair comes springing forth from my head. Yes, I know, amazing and no, they are not for sale, sorry. :)

Totally unfair of you to tease us like that, lol. Us with no ruby slippers of our own. A whole 1/2 inch, great!

ladycatpurrs
October 20th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Actually I owe that half inch to the wonderful people on this website. I have a new routine and I have thousands of strands that bow to the collective wisdom of this site. Thank you.
(off topic, so sorry, needed to be said)

ktani
October 20th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Actually I owe that half inch to the wonderful people on this website. I have a new routine and I have thousands of strands that bow to the collective wisdom of this site. Thank you.
(off topic, so sorry, needed to be said)

I just noticed your post count. Welcome to LHC!

And congratulations on your growth and new routine that you are so pleased with.

GlennaGirl
October 20th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Okay, on a serious note, and I've only read four pages so far, so I'm sorry if I'm echoing anybody:

I do believe in the power of "spells", but only if emotion/intent is there, and that's why I just really don't believe strangers can randomly and consistently churn out spell after spell and have them do anything at all.

A spell on oneself can have positive repercussions in a number of ways. Even if you only look at things from a psychology perspective, the person who believes the spell is working may subconsciously enhance what it is he or she is trying to enhance (taking better care of the hair, for example).

So, can this work? Possibly, for people who really believe in this total stranger's ability to affect them from afar (hence, ironically, the belief itself--the person him or herself--is creating the actual "spell"). Which still boils down to one thing: Nobody ever needed this spellcaster's actual involvement at all, and should save the money next time and just visualize very long, healthy hair!

GlennaGirl
October 20th, 2009, 09:01 AM

I'd like to try before I buy the whole package; can I firm up just one cheek for $2.995? (shuffling off to ask spellcaster; she will certainly say YES.)

"The mob"? Wowsers. This woman is off her nut.

kdaniels8811
October 20th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I am giggling at my desk reading this. Thanks for the "what the heck" website! This whole thing is TOO FUNNY!.

redneckprincess
October 20th, 2009, 12:04 PM
thats terrible...

MAO
October 20th, 2009, 12:16 PM
:rollin:What a crock of :bs:

I wonder how many people actually try it.....?

Cherry_Sprinkle
October 20th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Exactly. Any self respecting member of the Craft wouldn't do these little cantrips. It is like someone picked up the latest $ilver Ravenwolf book and went to work.
*snort* I was JUST thinking that myself!! *sigh* People like this make me sad.

little_acorn
October 20th, 2009, 02:15 PM
*snort* I was JUST thinking that myself!! *sigh* People like this make me sad.

Couldn't agree with you more Cherry

jojo
October 20th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Well i bought it and now I am using my hair as a blanket to keep me warm.......................anybody want to buy a quilt?!:eyebrows:

No excuses
October 20th, 2009, 02:33 PM
'Please don't ask me when you will see results. Magick is not a science. It varies on every situation. If you send me a message regarding results time, I will advise you to see this listing.'

OMG, this killed me :D

rchorr
October 20th, 2009, 07:43 PM
LOL! I teach an eBay class, and I'm always looking for "interesting" things people are selling. I'm adding this hoot to my ppt presentation!

Thanks for sharing!

RCHORR'

yogachic
October 20th, 2009, 09:50 PM
What a joke. I bet they put a ton of effort into each spell, taking money out of the bank is probably the extent of the work.

InTheCity
October 21st, 2009, 06:16 AM
The original post was ebay.uk, so I decided to check our ebay in the states... how about hair spells are mostly $20?

Why the difference? (Insert cliche' about suckers here.)

Alexannee10
October 22nd, 2009, 07:54 PM
I think this thing is crap. If it really works, nobody would be there, trying to grow their hair ..

rchorr
October 24th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Ok, troddle ... tred and toddle mushed together. I just HAD to Google it.

RCHORR'

JamieLeigh
October 24th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Dude. I've never seen a magic spell that came with a disclaimer before. :D Ya learn something new every day!