PDA

View Full Version : Merhaba from Germany

citcit
April 21st, 2008, 05:16 AM
Hello,

I'm a Turkish girl from Germany. Please, be patient with my English. I try not to make too many mistakes :)
I never had long hair before. 2004 I began to let them grow out. They were on lip length and I didn't know anything about long hair care. I made nearly every mistake you can do with long hair :mad: They were terrible.
2 years ago i thought about cutting them all off, I searched the internet about long hair care and decided not to cut them. To Give my hair a second try or give it me a sceond try? Have changed my hair care completly, only cut a few inches. Now, my hair get better and better :)
I hope to get more informations about long hair and help from you :) ...thanks

aisling
April 21st, 2008, 06:36 AM
Hi and welcome! Your English is just fine, don't worry. There's a bunch of us non native English speakers here, you'll fit in just fine. From experience I can also say that the more you use it, the better it gets as well.

Good luck with growing your hair!

Yari
April 21st, 2008, 06:59 AM
Welcome, citcit. Have fun and enjoy your stay. You don`t need to worry about your vocabulary, I understand you. :)

Um Enis
April 21st, 2008, 07:12 AM
Aslaamu alaikum sister,

Don't worry at all about your English, aisling is correct--there are a lot of non-native speakers.

And, I think, Insha allah you will find a great deal of information on hair care (and almost any other topic you can think of)

citcit
April 21st, 2008, 07:37 AM

I love your site, so many new thinks to read and try :D

alos uploaded avantar and profile pic :)

zift
April 26th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Selam citcit(çıtçıt?) naber?;)

İyi ki o güzel saçlarını hepten kestirmemişsin, hoşgeldin.:D

Nice to see you still have your beautiful hair,welcome:flowers:

Rae~
April 26th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Assalamu alaikum, citcit. :flowers:

Sorry I can't speak much more Arabic than that any more (clarification: and NO Turkish!), but your English is fine! Good luck with growing and caring for your hair.

jera
April 27th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Hi, Citcit,

Welcome to the board. Your hair bun is so beautiful, and your hair just gleams with health. I think there's a lot you will be able to share with us here. I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

AutumnLeaves
April 27th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Welcome! I lived in Turkey for 3 years - in Ankara! My oldest daughter (who is now 24) used to call our kapici "Merhaba," because he always said it to us and she thought it was his name! Of course, I never learned too much of the Turkish language, however, I do know "merhaba" means hello, and ekmek is bread. I believe sou is water, if my memory serves me...I missed Ankara for awhile after we returned to the States. Surprised me to suffer from culture shock in a country I grew up in and was raised in! And please forgive my grammar as I tend to write as I would speak (even when I know better)!

Sarahmoon
April 27th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Welcome Citcit,

Your hair looks so beautiful in your avatar, shiny and think and black. I'm jealous, lol!

Amoretti
April 27th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Welcome Citcit; you have lovely hair!

Beatnik Guy
April 27th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Welcome -- great hair!! :bigeyes:

lavenderblue
April 27th, 2008, 08:54 AM
merhaba and gutentag to you too!

China Cat Sunflower
May 2nd, 2008, 04:10 AM
Hello I am from Turkey and now living in Boston... and I do speak turkish. so if you need to, i will understand you. And welcome to the boards :)

lilalong
May 3rd, 2008, 07:57 AM
welcome!

Your hair looks very shiny!

saman
May 4th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Hi Merhaba
you have beautiful hair

Aqualily30
May 4th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Marhaba Citcit,
You have very nice hair.

spidermom
May 5th, 2008, 08:24 AM
It's nice to have you. Your hair is gorgeous and shiny.

camara
May 6th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Welcome, Citcit!

Your hair is already beautiful, I´m looking forward to reading more of you on the boards.