PDA

View Full Version : Hair greed

jera
October 18th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Do you suffer from hair greed? :confused:

No matter how much hair you've got, you always want it to be longer, thicker, stronger, denser. More, more, more !

I'm ashamed to admit it :o but I've definitely got hair greed.

Radulfr
October 18th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I have hair greed too! Longer, thicker, stronger! :D

Amara
October 18th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I have hair greed! I get to a goal and then I make a new, longer goal. Longer LONGER LONGER!!!

Kris Dove
October 18th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I definitely have this too- I'd love strong, healthy classic length, triple iii thick hair instead of my own. I'm jealous of the hair on here!

Anywhere
October 18th, 2009, 02:32 PM
I have insane hair greed. My friend asked me to put her hair up with hairsticks... it was so thick, maybe 6" around if you were to ponytail it. I want my hair to be that thick.

going gray
October 18th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Human nature, we all do at some point!

Bellalalala
October 18th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I just wish I had hair that looked nice when it air dried, that's all.

Shadow Walker
October 18th, 2009, 02:45 PM
I definitely have hair greed, I'm never satisfied and always want it much, much longer.

pepperminttea
October 18th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Most definitely. I think even when I eventually reach my goal length, I'll want it thicker, stronger, different ends pattern - something.

LoversLullaby
October 18th, 2009, 04:00 PM
I definitely do. I want it way longer!

DragonLady
October 18th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I want longer, thicker and wavier. I'm not sure if I want darker, or more silver. When I get those things, I'll want more. :)

Aer
October 18th, 2009, 04:09 PM
I have crazy hair greed.

Whimsical wind
October 18th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Yep, I have hair greed. I want longer and thicker.

Iron0Maiden
October 18th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I think everyone has hair greed to a certain extent. *points to self* I have to baaaad! I obsess!

BTW Hi, My name is Charis and I just joined here yesterday! Idk if this is the right board for this, but bear with me. :3

serious
October 18th, 2009, 04:44 PM
I have hair greed too. I want it thicker and longer!

wavywords
October 18th, 2009, 04:44 PM
At this point, I'll just focus on being greedy for length. :D I'll worry about texture etc. later.

kmoc123
October 18th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Oh yes...it is so addicting.

GoldLady
October 18th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I definitely have this too- I'd love strong, healthy classic length, triple iii thick hair instead of my own. I'm jealous of the hair on here!

Your hair is beautiful, Kris! We always want what we don't have, but your silk-like hair is :cloud9:. Like fragile old lace, treat it gently and its ethereal!

Carolyn
October 18th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Yep! :D I'm a greedy wench :p I want it longer, thicker, stronger, and straighter.

Wicked Princess
October 18th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Not at all!

:o

That was a lie. Of course I do! I can't wait until it is longer!

windinherhair
October 18th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I think to myself sometimes that I want thicker ends. It is usually something. But I know one thing for sure... since I have joined LHC, I have been able to appreciate my natural hair even more. I think it is from all of you embracing your natural hair. :)

Bunnyhare
October 18th, 2009, 06:15 PM
oh yea, never thick enough...*sigh*

Hairtada
October 18th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Thicker,thicker, thicker!!

Magicknthenight
October 18th, 2009, 06:26 PM
oh yes. i thought once i reached waist i'd be happy....then hip.then tailbone..nope. Still want it longer! And lots thicker! Gah!
and soft no matter what now that I'm at it:P

shadowclaw
October 18th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Greedy, indeed :D I want it longer and stronger... and right now, I want more red!!!

Also, I was once told I was greedy when I said I didn't want to donate to LoL because I grew my hair long for me, not for someone else to have. Oh well.

little_acorn
October 18th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Guilty as charged :D

The Drood
October 18th, 2009, 07:20 PM
I feel like I'm in the beginning stages of Hair Greed; And no, I don't want to be cured!

beachwaves
October 18th, 2009, 07:27 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side...for me! It is a terrible characteristic I have. Maybe I should change that?

JamieLeigh
October 18th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Yes, I definitely suffer from hair greed. I'm a lot happier with my hair lately than I have been - my hemline has thickened up considerably through maintaining, and I think my circumference is even growing a tad - but there's always a part of me that won't stop obsessing over JUST THAT LITTLE BIT MORE. :p

Laurel32
October 18th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Straighter, darker and thicker!

invisiblebabe
October 18th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I think everyone has hair greed to a certain extent. *points to self* I have to baaaad! I obsess!

BTW Hi, My name is Charis and I just joined here yesterday! Idk if this is the right board for this, but bear with me. :3

Hi Charis! Welcome :flower:

friskybiznus
October 18th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Also, I was once told I was greedy when I said I didn't want to donate to LoL because I grew my hair long for me, not for someone else to have. Oh well.

I had this happen -- she didn't say it in so many words, but it was strongly implied. Color me greedy.

jera
October 19th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Most definitely. I think even when I eventually reach my goal length, I'll want it thicker, stronger, different ends pattern - something.

You're like me. :o Whenever I reach a goal, I want my ends to be fuller with a blunter hemline, and lets add some density to the roots while we're at it ! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.:D

ravenreed
October 19th, 2009, 01:05 AM
Hmm. I am close to the hair I want, actually. Too much longer or thicker and I would not be able to wear it down OR up. I thought I wanted curly hair, but after hearing the horror stories, perhaps not.

pepperminttea
October 19th, 2009, 01:06 AM
You're like me. :o Whenever I reach a goal, I want my ends to be fuller with a blunter hemline, and let's add some density to the roots while we're at it ! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.:D

:grin: Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

Charlotte
October 19th, 2009, 01:23 AM
I have a terrible case of hair greed at the moment. I would prefer thickness over more length though...although it can never be long enough!!! :D

bte
October 19th, 2009, 07:31 AM
As you will see from my length stats: "Never quite enuff" - that equates to
MORE!
MORE!!
MORE!!!

But there's nothing wrong with a bit of hair greed.

rags
October 19th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Oh yes! Guilty! Longer and thicker!

pinkbunny
October 19th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I think I qualify... At first my goal was waist length, but when I got there I wanted it to grow to my tailbone, then to my knees... Now I don't really have a goal, I just say I'll let it grow til it stops or is too much for me to handle!

JCFantasy23
October 19th, 2009, 11:43 PM
I don't worry about it too badly but yes, a little. I greed thicker hair!

jera
October 20th, 2009, 01:23 AM
I have a terrible case of hair greed at the moment. I would prefer thickness over more length though...although it can never be long enough!!! :D

Right now, I'd like to have more thickness too. As I'm passed waist and am approaching tailbone I find myself becoming critical of the lack of density of my ends. :(

Is anyone here ever satisfied with their hair? :rolleyes: Or do we just continually set new goals for ourselves?

Maddy25
October 20th, 2009, 06:45 AM
I am guilty of hair greed, I have always had it and always will :P

If my hair is blonde I want it darker and if its dark and I want it lighter.

SHELIAANN1969
October 20th, 2009, 07:53 AM
lol @ hair greed, I have it too !:disco::disco::disco::disco:

Loviatar
October 20th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I'd be happy with terminal at BSL if I could have 4-5 inch pony circumference.

jera
October 20th, 2009, 02:11 PM
I'd be happy with terminal at BSL if I could have 4-5 inch pony circumference.

Loviatar you're so reasonable. Hugs.:) I want my hair to be calf length AND with a 4 - 5 inch ponytail tail circumference. :o

It may never happen, but I want it anyway. Now that is hair greed !! :p

RoseRedDead
October 20th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Hmmm... maybe:

Just a little bit thicker...
Just a little bit longer...
Just a little bit less tangly...
Just a little bit less frizzy...
Just a little bit darker...
Just a little bit quicker!

jojo
October 20th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I have hair greed and always want thicker, longer hair.

WritergirlAD
October 20th, 2009, 02:49 PM
I have it too. I always want fewer split ends, thicker ends, and more length. it never feels long to me!

Amara
October 20th, 2009, 02:50 PM
I would like my henna to grow out. NOW!

No excuses
October 20th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Thicker, definitely...
My hair isn't extremely thin, it falls somewhere in the middle, but sometime when I look on my classmate who has BSL+ thick, shiny and beautiful hair which she dyes deep brown and never uses even conditioner to keep it healthy, I just boil with envy! :D

jesamyn
October 20th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Thicker is my only hair greed. I figure the length will gradually happen, and I like my texture.

rchorr
October 20th, 2009, 05:40 PM
HHmmmmmm .... I always considered it hair envy. Whatever it is, I've got it, too.

RCHORR'

Cherry_Sprinkle
October 20th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I want thicker for sure... longer wouldn't hurt but I lust for thicker hair :(

Xan
October 20th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Guilty, I would like it thicker and much longer it never seems long enough.

EdG
October 20th, 2009, 07:24 PM
I think I have enough length. I need less taper. :)
Ed