PDA

View Full Version : Mods please delete

Toadstool
October 18th, 2009, 06:18 AM
LOL women with long hair READ. (Males view) (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35242)

I don't know how to report it sorry.

linda g
October 18th, 2009, 06:19 AM
I already reported it. At the bottom left of the post, under the user info, there is a little "R".

Beatnik Guy
October 18th, 2009, 06:21 AM
I'm sure a mod will be along to ban him too soon.

missjessiecakes
October 18th, 2009, 06:23 AM
He is such an A**

Cat Lady
October 18th, 2009, 06:29 AM
I replied to his post after I reported him. I was insulted on behalf of all the nice people here. I've never found such a friendly and caring community online before. Does this happen frequently?

missjessiecakes
October 18th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I replied to his post after I reported him. I was insulted on behalf of all the nice people here. I've never found such a friendly and caring community online before. Does this happen frequently?
Not usually. I havent been here very long but some of the things he said really upset me. I lurk quite a bit and this is by far the nicest online place I've ever been.

vanity_acefake
October 18th, 2009, 06:32 AM
He is obviously a sad, lonely individual with no friends who can only get his kicks from abusing extremely lovely people. Ban him but pitty his sad existance.

bunnii
October 18th, 2009, 06:40 AM
:rolling:I think he's been reported plenty, but keep em coming, maybe we can go for a record :D

And no this doesn't happen often IME people generally have better things to occupy their time, poor little thing. :spitting:

mellie
October 18th, 2009, 06:41 AM
He's probably only 11 years old.

Melisande
October 18th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Why should anyone feel insulted by a troll? If he was my son, I'd be insulted. But I can't get my blood pressure up about anonymous trolls.

Carolyn
October 18th, 2009, 06:42 AM
It hasn't made a post or had any activity for 15 minutes, so I think it probably got bored and moved on. Sounds like a 14 year old in need of some adult supervision. I reported him too. A mod will nuke him soon.

Cat Lady
October 18th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Looks like he's been nuked already! Yay for fast acting mods :)

missjessiecakes
October 18th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Bye Bye Meanie Face!!!!

berr
October 18th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Why should anyone feel insulted by a troll? If he was my son, I'd be insulted. But I can't get my blood pressure up about anonymous trolls.

true. if it was my son, i'd smack him. Or hope someone else took a crack at that smart mouth. I've met some STRANGE people on the internet.

Lamb
October 18th, 2009, 06:47 AM
It littered the whole board with its droppings - 7 messages, all of them insulting. I reported most of them, now he's banned a mod will surely go after the rest with a little shovel and a plastic bag.

ChloeDharma
October 18th, 2009, 06:51 AM
It littered the whole board with its droppings - 7 messages, all of them insulting. I reported most of them, now he's banned a mod will surely go after the rest with a little shovel and a plastic bag.

I hope the mods see them and delete them before some of the members he attacked read his vile comments......i won't repeat one i saw but it made me sick to my stomach.

Cat Lady don't worry, this isn't a regular thing that i've noticed.....this place is a haven from toxic people like him :flower:

missjessiecakes
October 18th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I hope the mods see them and delete them before some of the members he attacked read his vile comments......i won't repeat one i saw but it made me sick to my stomach.

Cat Lady don't worry, this isn't a regular thing that i've noticed.....this place is a haven from toxic people like him :flower:

Yeah one of them made me ill too. We are probably talking about the same one and honestly I condone violence. I would like to crack him in is smart mouth

jojo
October 18th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Dont rise to people like this, pity them. This is probably a kid who thinks he is funny after pinching a few of his dad's beers!

I dont really care about the views of an immature idot like this, we all know that long hair rocks so stuff him!

And thank you to the wonderful mods on here who strive to keep this community the happy and supportive group it is, you really do not get anough recognision for your hard work. xx

Melisande
October 18th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Jojo, wow, great new ava!!!!!

Misha
October 18th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Just a ugly and ineffective-in-life person trying to get reactions.

(ETA: I only saw 2 of the posts, not the vile or violent ones, just dumb ones)

jojo
October 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Jojo, wow, great new ava!!!!!

thank you, your too looks very difficult to do but wowza girl!

sally_neuf
October 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Well I happen to think this is the most warm, loving and nice community over the internet!
It is incredibly rare that with more than 20.000+ members ,you can only find post of support, hugs and good things :blossom:

Oh, and that was about right, if it were someone from my family I'd be sad, but this anonimous person?? shu shu!! go away troll! :poot:

hennaphile
October 18th, 2009, 07:45 AM
I'll take elves over trolls any day ;)