PDA

View Full Version : The Green Monster....

PHOENIX MOON
October 15th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Hey all,
I just wanted to post that I am very jealous of how long, shiney and good condition the posters who have pictures of their hair in their siggys.
Very envious!!!

Xandergrammy
October 15th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Do you have any pictures of your hair? I'll bet it's lovely! :flowers:

sweetstaste
October 15th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Your hair must be very pretty, you are at tailbone! Wow!

Amara
October 15th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Don't be envious, be inspired! :D That's what I try to do!

jojo
October 15th, 2009, 02:33 PM
looking at your sigg, I take a guess your hair is just as lovely. x

alys
October 15th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Yeah I agree that the hair seen here makes my hair envious. If I could keep the scissors away I would be lucky to have hair like what's in the siggies

JamieLeigh
October 16th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Don't be envious, be inspired! :D That's what I try to do!

Amen to this!!! :flower:

PHOENIX MOON
October 17th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Hey all,
Xandergrammy -no photos of my hair that looks as good as the hair photos on here. I also need to henna my hair soon hehe.

I am inspired. But I just have to admit shiney and strong hair does get me feeling jealous!!!

Xandergrammy
October 17th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Hey all,
Xandergrammy -no photos of my hair that looks as good as the hair photos on here. I also need to henna my hair soon hehe.

I am inspired. But I just have to admit shiney and strong hair does get me feeling jealous!!!

Sweetie, it's not a contest here. We love seeing hair pictures here. Whenever you feel comfortable doing so, we'd love to see your hair. :flowers:

little_acorn
October 17th, 2009, 03:02 PM
I admit I get jealous of other LHCers hair photos - but then I use them as inspiration. So I totally get where you are coming from and if it helps - I'm very jealous you're at Tailbone :flower:

PHOENIX MOON
October 18th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Hey all,
I was almost tailbone when my very curly hair is straight and sodden from the shower. Ive recently had a trim too, just to get the splits out. My hair now feels dramatically short (its not)! But my hair condition feels great. (coconut oil at roots and all over, almond oil on length, olive oil on the length).
Still feels good! :cheese:

fleurdelis
October 18th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Well..you have got curly, long hair! That is something I envy...Well, actually I do not, I love my hair..But it is also becuase I know that my hair does not look everyday like it looks on my pics..so, of the others it does neither, eventhough I bet it is beautiful...

Elenna
October 18th, 2009, 03:12 PM
What gets me is very long hair in apparently perfect condition.

I'd say that 99% of the pictures here are super. Bear that most everyone posts their best hair pictures.

If I wasn't growing the dye out, I'd be at my goal. I'm sure.

I wish that I'd kept my longer hair instead of cutting, heat styling, and dyeing it.

:wail:

spidermom
October 18th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I used to be pretty envious of some of the gorgeous hair here. I emulated the care routines of hair I admired most and now I have gorgeous hair, too.

Jessikinz
October 18th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Haha you're not alone. I used to be very envious when I first came here. But now i'm not, instead i'm inspired to grow longer. Good luck on your journey.:)

clairenewcastle
October 18th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I've learned so much from admiring the long, healthy hair that I see on LHC. Yes, at times I feel some envy when I look at these photos, however to feel a degree of envy is natural but it's the sort of envy that reassures me in a strange way.....I find myself thinking that anything can be achieved when it comes to hair growth with the right advice and haircare.

friskybiznus
October 18th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I'm definitely inspired here. There is a wealth of information and lots of friends to cheer me on as I grow toward thud-worthy hair!

Curlsgirl
October 18th, 2009, 09:46 PM
I used to be pretty envious of some of the gorgeous hair here. I emulated the care routines of hair I admired most and now I have gorgeous hair, too.

Hee hee and that you do have Spidermom!!!

Cherry_Sprinkle
October 18th, 2009, 10:11 PM

Same here! I post stalked Nightshade, begged and pleaded for her to help me since we have a similar hair type and her hair has always been :thudpile: worthy.. and now I am rather happy with my hair too :) Check out the routines of the people's hair you most admire and see if they work for you! I am sure your hair is lovely and I am very jealous of your length!

Coriander
October 18th, 2009, 11:44 PM
I always take my photos right after a deep conditioning and combing. Then I make sure to use good light and a flash.

I'm so guilty of hair photo manipulation LOL!

Nightshade
October 19th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Same here! I post stalked Nightshade, begged and pleaded for her to help me since we have a similar hair type and her hair has always been :thudpile: worthy.. and now I am rather happy with my hair too :) Check out the routines of the people's hair you most admire and see if they work for you! I am sure your hair is lovely and I am very jealous of your length!

You're so sweet, CherrySprinkle :blossom:

For me, I found out that the natural route seems to be the one my hair responds best to. It's different for everyone. Some people are product junkies, others nothing but water, others all herbs and such. Just keep in mind there's no "right" way to do things other than what works for you :)