PDA

View Full Version : Finally am where I want to be to start!

Kitten87
October 15th, 2009, 09:04 AM
I've been wanting to grow my hair long for awhile now but with multiple dye jobs and frying it with bleach, I didn't want to grow long, unhealthy hair. I cut it all off about a few weeks ago so it's ridiculously short right now, but there's no dye in it. I'm going to start taking Biotin today, and Diatomaceous Earth in about two weeks after I move and can get it shipped to my house. I may also start taking molasses. I can't wait to get it long again. When I was in 6th grade I had it down to my waist but chopped it all off and haven't had it long since.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo345/Oodicious/091015-075604.jpg

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo345/Oodicious/091015-075617.jpg

I do spike it for now, just so it's not laying flat and looking blah. I wish I could think of other ways to style it. But for now, I can't wait to have long hair again!

Toadstool
October 15th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Well done! And it looks cute:)
I nearly got there myself and then freaked out and dyed my hair about a million times. Now it's shorter than yours, about an inch long and fryed. Still if I leave it alone it'll be virgin by Christmas. Unless I don't cut it...
Anyway I just meant to say you are where I'd like to be:)

RubyRose
October 15th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Good job and good luck!

going gray
October 15th, 2009, 09:51 AM
It's actually a cute style. Happy growing!

Spike
October 15th, 2009, 10:03 AM
It's a cute style for short hair. Congrats on the fresh start!

JCFantasy23
October 16th, 2009, 01:08 AM
It's a cute style, so you can enjoy it while you are growing it out :) I am sure it will grow quickly since you are taking care of it from the start.

SandyStar
October 16th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Congrats on the fresh start! It must feel good! :)

fluffybunny
October 16th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Enjoy the journey. Won't it be great to have waist-length virgin hair?

Aer
October 16th, 2009, 03:16 AM
Good luck on your new start. Your color is very pleasant!

Addy
October 16th, 2009, 08:35 AM
How are you using the DE? I've never heard of it's use for growing hair...

Good Luck with your journey to long hair!

JamieLeigh
October 16th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Good luck on your hair journey! It's a very big decision to start off so short, but it's good that you have a clean palette to start from. :flower: Hope to see more from you in the future, we'd love to follow your progress! :)

Amara
October 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Congratulations on the fresh start! What a good feeling! And your hair is SUPER cute!

Kitten87
October 20th, 2009, 09:32 AM
How are you using the DE? I've never heard of it's use for growing hair...

Good Luck with your journey to long hair!

I'm not really using it specifically for the hair, but it's a great supplement for overall health (for humans and animals). I read on here that someone mixes it into a glass of water and drinks it. I haven't started taking it yet because I'm moving this weekend and want to wait to get there before I order it online.

Thanks for all the encouragement!

Maddy25
October 20th, 2009, 12:22 PM
I wish you the best of luck :flowers: It will be long before you know it!

Ryanne
October 20th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Good luck on your fresh start!

No excuses
October 20th, 2009, 03:09 PM
You look cute in this short hairstyle and it really suits you, so I think that going through this stages won't be a pain for you!
All you need now is some patience! :D
Good luck.