PDA

View Full Version : Yippeee!!!!

friskybiznus
October 14th, 2009, 07:19 PM
It seems like my hair is thickening up some, so last night I measured the circumference of my ponytail! Sure 'nuff, I have upgraded from ii to ii/iii !

I'm attributing it to catnip rinses and CO's with friendlier hair products.

Go me!!! :cheese:

little_acorn
October 14th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Dancing victory cheese for you m'lady :cheese:

Shiva
October 14th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Yay for you. Catnip is amazing, isn't it?

:)

friskybiznus
October 14th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Catnip is amazing, isn't it?:)

It is!! It makes me happy! :D

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I have justed started using catnip so I'm very pleased to read this!
Congratulations!
How long have you been using the catnip for? I've been using catnip for only a week.

maegquare
October 14th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Hey, that's great! Good for you! :) I haven't tried catnip yet. I will have to look into it.

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 08:52 PM
I've heard so many wonderful stories about catnip I felt I had to try it. To my amazement I was able to use a herbal infusion as I would use conditioner and get a better result than I do with many conventional conditioners.

hennaphile
October 14th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Congrats! :flowers:

Pictures?? :)

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 09:09 PM
I second the request for pictures!

friskybiznus
October 14th, 2009, 09:54 PM
How long have you been using the catnip for? I've been using catnip for only a week.

Claire, I've used catnip once a week for about a month. I've been CO' ing for about 6 weeks and taking biotin. Think it's all starting to have a nice effect!!

friskybiznus
October 14th, 2009, 09:55 PM
I second the request for pictures!

Yeah, I need some new length pics, so I'll get on that! Siggy pic is brand new, just taken.

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I need some new length pics, so I'll get on that! Siggy pic is brand new, just taken.

That hairstick is very eye-catching...love it!

Vianka
October 14th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Your hair is so shiny and pretty! I love the color, too. How long did it take you to go from pixie to waist? I'm starting out with hair a little bit longer than pixie and It's so hard being patient. I have a little patch of gray hair on one side of my head, too, but I'm not going to color it. If my hair wants to be gray then I'm going to let it.

friskybiznus
October 15th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Your hair is so shiny and pretty! I love the color, too. How long did it take you to go from pixie to waist? I'm starting out with hair a little bit longer than pixie and It's so hard being patient. I have a little patch of gray hair on one side of my head, too, but I'm not going to color it. If my hair wants to be gray then I'm going to let it.

Thanks Vianka! It's taken about 2 1/2 years to get from a short pixie to a little past waist. It's worth the wait...and all the "bad hair days", so hang in there! I think it's great you are going with your natural silver! Good for you! :D

Aer
October 16th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Congrats! Thicker hair is definitely something to get excited about! I really need to buckle down and try catnip!

SandyStar
October 16th, 2009, 01:14 AM
Congrats on getting thicker hair! I'm using catnip too. I hope it helps me get thicker hair too.

JamieLeigh
October 16th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Congrats! Increased thickness is an awesome thing. Where's mine?? :p