PDA

View Full Version : My daughter needs your help!

HeatherLarsen
October 14th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Hello!

Sorry I have been MIA for a while, I am dealing with computer issues. I did want to take a minute to share a video with everyone. We are taking donations Via paypal until October 24th 2009 for ******************

Check out her Video:

*link removed*

You can donate through Paypal to: *email removed*

Even $1.00 gets us that much closer to a cure! I have been circulating this video on various social networking sites, and through email hoping that everyone who watches it will share it with someone else.

Who else has been touched by Type One Diabetes?

Thank you :)

HeatherLarsen
October 14th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Oh I see. So people can post threads about nothing but I can't involve the friends I have made in our journey? I think it's pretty wrong that you allow posts about random stuff like Twilight, Cats or silly youtube clips but I can't spread awareness for my sick child. This isn't a "Vote for my cat in the cutest cat contest!" type of situation. People swap items via paypal and ebay all the time here... I am offended and may have to leave this forum. I will miss it.

naomimcc
October 14th, 2009, 04:08 PM
I'm sorry you think you have to leave here. :( However, I believe it's stated in the rules that there is no soliciting allowed on the boards - regardless of what it is.

Flaxen
October 14th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Yes, that is correct about The Community Guidelines (http://www.longhaircommunity.com/index.php?page=tos) TLHC members are warm and generous to a fault, but their collective pocketbooks are not open for solicitation. Sorry. :flower: