PDA

View Full Version : If your hair could talk...what would it say?

Ravenwaves 88
October 14th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Today if my hair could talk I think it would say "Thanks for the Henna mud mask....I look and feel Great!"

This is a tad silly but I thought it would be fun and amusing.

Themyst
October 14th, 2009, 02:53 PM
"I hate being wound up in a bun all day!" :(

prittykitty
October 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Mine would say "you should have left me alone a long time ago and I wouldn't be this short today."

Cholera
October 14th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Mine would gasp and say "Waaaaaterrrr.."

JamieLeigh
October 14th, 2009, 03:06 PM
"Wow, that was really weird and annoying, when you found LHC and started trying all that different stuff on me. :( But you figured it out and now you're leaving me alone, for the most part. Thank you! :)"

Amara
October 14th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Mine would say "thanks for the extra oil and putting me up so much now that it's cold, but I wouldn't mind a good comb through and an evening to relax and let myself down." :)

Kris Dove
October 14th, 2009, 03:21 PM
"Stop trying to tidy me- the wavy bangs and curly tufts of new growth want to stay like that- and I'm going to go back this way the second a drop of moisture hits me anyway!"

Ravenwaves 88
October 14th, 2009, 03:25 PM
LOL....lots of sassy hair out there! This is so much fun to read.

Speckla
October 14th, 2009, 03:25 PM
mmmmummmm mmmuummmm mmmm...I had it wrapped in a tight bun today. :D

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM
If my hair could talk it would thank me for starting to use an infusion of catnip instead of conditioner.
It would also thank me for washing it so little.
If it didn't keep talking and promise me it would grow a bit faster I'd never speak to it again.

wimitlee
October 14th, 2009, 03:27 PM
My hair would yawn then say with a very bored tone..."Yes, M, you look like a princess today."

viking_quest
October 14th, 2009, 03:30 PM
"Trim me, or at least S&D." Too many split ends for my liking.

loyaboya
October 14th, 2009, 03:30 PM
My hair is like Animal from The Muppets. Wild, but lovable. So it would probably just grunt wildly and try to chew on things. :taz:

Yayasmurf
October 14th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Mine would say, "Could you shake the sawdust off of me and stay out of the wood shop for a few days"!

MsBubbles
October 14th, 2009, 03:36 PM
"It's about *#@#ing time you let me grow!"

Rivanariko
October 14th, 2009, 03:46 PM
"If you haven't guessed, I want OUT of this braid! Enough already!"

I've been lazy lately and just leaving it braided all the time... it's getting kind of fuzzy...

PhillyGirl1978@
October 14th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Mine would say, "man...this chick sure does obsess over me!"

pineapples
October 14th, 2009, 05:12 PM
I don't know I kind of expect my hair to be rather schizophrenic. (can't decide what color or texture it wants to be lol) but it would probably say. "will you stop all the hype conservative styles.... oh and thanks for the catnip."

adiapalic
October 14th, 2009, 05:25 PM
mine would say "Oh my GOD!! What did you do you me yesterday?!?! No more soft rollers again, EVER!" (which I will agree to... from now on, braids only with softrolled ends as demonstrated on torrinpaige's youtube video.) I made the mistake of soft rolling all the way up, and I shedded way too much. Also, one of the rolls in the back "malfunctioned" and created a mat! :(

pepperminttea
October 14th, 2009, 05:25 PM
"Hey, you - wear me down more! I'm beautiful!"

Runzel
October 14th, 2009, 05:29 PM
"Leave me alone. I like me this way." (~ my hair)

aprilmay
October 14th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Trim me and make the ends even and curling under.

Longlocks3
October 14th, 2009, 05:32 PM
"Don't touch me!"

I do it way too much.

little_acorn
October 14th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Mine would say, I'm asleep don't wake me up, - I have it tucked up under a shelot all nice and cosy :D

Nevermore
October 14th, 2009, 06:27 PM
"Yay, I'm covered in oil!"

Arctic
October 14th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Mine would say: I hope you learn to love me as I am, with wiry hairs and all! I don't grow them to irritate you!

It would hopefully tell me exactly what kind of products it would like and what quantities.

friskybiznus
October 14th, 2009, 07:14 PM
"Quit nagging, I'm growing as fast as I can!"

HeatherLarsen
October 14th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Mine would say "What the heck? You mean I am actually long enough to blow in the wind for the first time in almost a decade?!"

Willheit
October 14th, 2009, 07:20 PM
"Please, please, please don't let the cat chew on me anymore."

(he's faster than I am!!)

Stephichan
October 14th, 2009, 07:26 PM
"Put on whatever new gunk you want to put on me, but I'll never act any different!" (Which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

I would prefer it if my scalp would start talking so that maybe I could find out why it's jettisoning my hair all of a sudden.

Laurel32
October 14th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Thank you for stopping all that mean stuff you were doing to my hair! Blow drying, straightening daily, occasionally box dying me and general mistreatment. I know you can tell where the damage starts, and where the healthy hair is. I hope you keep it this way!

( I will hair :))

Bene
October 14th, 2009, 07:59 PM
"I think I want to be frizzy today! Oh? You don't approve? That's too bad. No, I don't care what you want. No, I don't care if you want to look nice today. No, I don't negotiate. No, it doesn't matter what you put on me. Listen up, missy, I'm in control here. Wait.... What are you doing? Is that a comb? Do you really think that's going to help? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, it's so cute that you think a comb is going to work. Now, try the oil. Go ahead, try the oil, I'll behave..... PSYCHE!!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now I'm greasy!!! There's nothing you can do about it. Might as well bun me because I'll never cooperate!!! Go ahead, beg. Just beg........ SUCKER!!!! I can't BELIEVE I got you to beg *snort* Now bun me and be off. I'm done talking to you."

Yeah, my hair is a jerk :mad:

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 08:00 PM
"I think I want to be frizzy today! Oh? You don't approve? That's too bad. No, I don't care what you want. No, I don't care if you want to look nice today. No, I don't negotiate. No, it doesn't matter what you put on me. Listen up, missy, I'm in control here. Wait.... What are you doing? Is that a comb? Do you really think that's going to help? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, it's so cute that you think a comb is going to work Now, try the oil. Go ahead, try the oil, I'll behave..... PSYCHE!!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now I'm greasy!!! There's nothing you can do about it. Might as well bun me because I'll never cooperate!!! Go ahead, beg. Just beg........ SUCKER!!!! I can't BELIEVE I got you to beg *snort* Now bun me and be off. I'm done talking to you."

Yeah, my hair is a jerk :mad:

Are we hair twins?

Willheit
October 14th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Bene, as jerky as your hair may be, it's also hillarious! :wigtongue

Ravenwaves 88
October 14th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Oh my goodness.......sounds like we need some hair therapy. Maybe some couples counciling?

This is making me LOL uncontrolably.:hollie:

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Hairlarious.....lol

Bene
October 14th, 2009, 08:12 PM
My hair just gave me the finger :(

clairenewcastle
October 14th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Finger combing reduces breakage.....

DecafJane
October 14th, 2009, 08:36 PM
"Now that I'm so much longer, why do you keep hiding me away in this bun?"

or:

"MORE hairtoys! I want them all! They are all MINE and are so PRETTY!" :p

Alexannee10
October 14th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Mine would say "Henna please!!!" or "Please, wash me! I'm so dirty!" loll ... :mad:

Addy
October 14th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Mine would say...

You just had to color me bad didn't you?! :rolleyes:

I would say back... I'm sorry! :o Least I'm being nice to you now!

:D

Shiva
October 14th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Mine would say: "thankyouthankyouthankyou for putting a showerhead filter in the shower!"

twilight_faerie
October 14th, 2009, 10:05 PM
"Quit procrastinating and cut of all my splits already!"
and
"Moisture! I need moisture!" (Does anyone get the reference?)

LittleOrca
October 14th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Hair #1: "Man, sometimes I hate being in these buns."

Hair #2: "HOLY CRAP! TALKING HAIR!!!!"

Yup, that's my hair, well two of them.

MotherConfessor
October 14th, 2009, 11:28 PM
We are the Borg, Resistance is futile...

Coriander
October 14th, 2009, 11:39 PM
"Are you serious? Really? Haven't you slathered me in enough goopy oily stuff?"

"For the love of ____, please sharpen those scissors when you S&D!"

"Ahhh... thanks for letting me breathe..."

Cherry_Sprinkle
October 15th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Mine would probably say..
"quit trying to make me straight! I'm supposed to curl! and while you're up... where's all these moisture treatments you've been promising me!?!?" --- yeah, yeah hair, I'm on it now!

Flynn
October 15th, 2009, 12:25 AM
"Oi! I need a trim down here!"

twilight_faerie yes, yes I do.

Wicked Princess
October 15th, 2009, 01:32 AM
This is such a fun thread! Thank you for starting it!

"I'm having an identity crisis. And while you try and figure it out for me, I'm just going to sit here and tangle like crazy."

My hair is naturally pin straight, but three years ago I sort of...well...permed it. :o Now almost all of that curl is completely gone, but it still frizzes like mad and can't seem to decide if it's wavy now, or just likes to tie itself in knots. Trying to untangle without the use of 'cones has been...an adventure, we'll say.:(

Quixii
October 15th, 2009, 01:37 AM
"Let me go let me go let me go!"
D:

Eilean
October 15th, 2009, 02:33 AM
"Do you really want to put any more of that stuff on me? You never used to, you know?"

Toadstool
October 15th, 2009, 02:39 AM
Leave

Me

Alone

meph
October 15th, 2009, 03:55 AM
"I'm hungry. Give me some more coconut (oil):eyebrows:!"

My hair seems to be addicted to coconut oil. So I obey, and oil it way too often.

inty
October 15th, 2009, 04:02 AM
My hair would say, "Can you create *me* an account at LHC?" :)

Cat Lady
October 15th, 2009, 04:29 AM
"Not that I'm complaining, but why the sudden interest after all these years? Do you think you can buy me off with toys? Really? Ooooh. That one's pretty. Buy me that. Now."

babybabycat
October 15th, 2009, 06:59 AM
my hair sings this song: "Satin Sheets to lie on, Satin pillows to cry on"

vanity_acefake
October 15th, 2009, 05:11 PM
My hair would say - stop letting your hairdresser cut layers into me. You know you hate them!

jojo
October 15th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Hell stop pushing over your shoulder, i am trying to read what everybody elses hair says!

Ella Menneau P.
October 15th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Mine would say, "Oh, thank goodness the weather has cooled off and I can hang out again!"

DMARTINEZ
October 15th, 2009, 06:55 PM
"You stupid woman,why did you cut me so short?"

BeatlesFanGirl
October 16th, 2009, 05:31 AM
"I'm hungry. Give me some more coconut (oil):eyebrows:!".

My hair would say the same :D

And also:

"Don't comb me when wet! Let me air-dry!" (Truth is that I comb very gently and use low temperature hairdryer - air dry doesn't work for me)
"Put that brush awaaaaaay!!"
"Don't trim me so often, I wanna grow longer!"

Ina
October 16th, 2009, 07:32 AM
My hair would say "please don`t wash me so often".

maaria
October 16th, 2009, 07:37 AM
"I neeeed more moist and please no water in the morgnings!"

Amoretti
October 16th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Mine would say: "So, you finally figured out that to have long hair you had to quit cutting it. Took you a while, eh?" ;)

Ravenwaves 88
October 16th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Ugh.....another sock bun? Come on lady.....give me some braid waves!

Eilean
October 16th, 2009, 07:40 AM
That was too much oil !! Far too much! :mad:

lilalong
October 16th, 2009, 07:42 AM
My hair is like a 2 year old. It doesn't talk, it just throws temper tantrums. :D

xxaimsxx
October 16th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Haha! This is so funny.
Ok mine would say ''Jesus woman stop cutting me and leave me alone!''
Rofl.