PDA

View Full Version : picking a good picture for default on facebook....(relevant to LHC I promise)

redneckprincess
October 14th, 2009, 01:24 PM
I was going through my pictures on my computer today to find a new profile picture for my facebook account, and stumbled upon the fact that my best pictures are from the back of my hair. (not to mention the majority of them) Now most people wouldnt get why I would post a picture of the back of my hair so I decided to pick an older pic of myself but I thought maybe you all would might find that enjoyable......or not, lol:cheese:

slz
October 14th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Yep that's pretty typical ! Same here, but I think I'm much more interesting from the back than facing, so it's all normal :P .

wimitlee
October 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM
WOW!! I just had the same thought today!! I'd rather show off the back of my head:-)

viking_quest
October 14th, 2009, 03:34 PM
My old facebook picture was of the back of my head but I had a kitty face in it to counterbalance the lack of my face. Everybody told me it was cute. :D

JamieLeigh
October 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I completely get ya. Lol, most of the friends I have on facebook would rather look at the back of my head anyway...I have a strange feeling that's why so many of them added me. :p

aprilmay
October 14th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Facebook pictures can be difficult to choose. Fortunately, they are easy to change if you don't like them.

friskybiznus
October 14th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Yep. I'm always changing mine. I have avatar ADD. LOL!

KatKeRo
October 15th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I have a picture of the back of my head as profile pic in facebook. Why not?

rchorr
October 15th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Even though it says FACEbook, I, too, prefer the ones from the back! LOL!

RCHORR'

pinchbeck
October 15th, 2009, 11:28 AM
My Facebook profile photo is my front. If somebody is searching for me they will not recognize me from the back. In addition, I think the people on my friends' list would think I am being a show-off if I just put the back. It's kind of like saying, "look at how nice my hair is!" which might put them off. Thankfully, there is this website for that kind of thing. Everyone here has nice hair no matter which length or texture! Hair is just beautiful.

redneckprincess
October 17th, 2009, 02:51 PM
My Facebook profile photo is my front. If somebody is searching for me they will not recognize me from the back. In addition, I think the people on my friends' list would think I am being a show-off if I just put the back. It's kind of like saying, "look at how nice my hair is!" which might put them off. Thankfully, there is this website for that kind of thing. Everyone here has nice hair no matter which length or texture! Hair is just beautiful.

exactly my thoughts so I would up posting an old picture of my face from March

daydreamer
October 17th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Hee hee, I have considered this also -- but thought maybe people would wonder why the heck I was posting a picture of my hair.