PDA

View Full Version : Hello there :-)

ElStuddo
April 20th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Hi!,

A good freind also a nice woman with very long, flowing hair who I idolize and show admiration for showed me this place! I am so blessed.

I just want to say I I really love nice ladies with very long flowing hair, because its sexy, it brings out the true beauty in a woman and turns me on abd drives me wild VERY-MUCH! I really distance myself from people with butched hair who are against it! I really can't describe my passion for it.

If anyone wants to photo-share or discuss with me, im up for it!:cool: In the meantime, im going to browse around and share my most positive encouragements and support comments! :D

ElStuddo
April 20th, 2008, 03:56 PM
P.S.

From waist down, is a plus for me ;)

Eboshi
April 20th, 2008, 04:00 PM
ElStuddo,

TLHC is NOT a dating site. Please keep your remarks respectful.

ElStuddo
April 20th, 2008, 04:06 PM
ElStuddo,

Sorry. I have a g/f thats not up for flowing hair.

ElStuddo
April 20th, 2008, 04:08 PM
ElStuddo,

Your rude reply is not that inviting to me. I tend to start my own forum place with more ((RESPECTED)) members, maybe you ought to learn some manners towards guys who love it. :luke:

Eboshi
April 20th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry. I have a g/f thats not up for flowing hair.

That is not our problem. This community is a friendship-based one for those who wish to grow their hair out longer. It is composed of both men and women.

And, we are not here to decorate your world.

Eboshi
April 20th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Your rude reply is not that inviting to me. I tend to start my own forum place with more ((RESPECTED)) members, maybe you ought to learn some manners towards guys who love it. :luke:

Well, that didn't take long did it ?

<PLOINK>

LisaJaney
April 20th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Oh crap, Eboshi, you beat me to it! :wail:

<double ploink>

There. I feel better, having double-ploinked. ;)

PseudoScot
April 20th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Thank you!

:guns: