PDA

View Full Version : Victory!

RubyRose
October 13th, 2009, 04:34 PM
I just got back from my hairdresser who said that my hair is in the greatest shape that she's ever seen. My hairdresser is also my sister. :D

rchorr
October 13th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Considering what my sister does to her hair, I would never go to her if she cut hair! LOL! I'm glad you have a trustworthy hairdresser!

RCHORR'

RubyRose
October 13th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Well it's great because I have fussy hair and she has the same fussy hair, so she knows how to treat it. Strange hairdressers do not. I had one one time CUT my hair just so she could give me a curly updo. The last time I ever cut my hair except for "dusting"

YoginiCelestial
October 13th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Then you obviously have been treating your hair really well. Congrats on your accomplishment of healthy hair!

My daughter is 2 months into Beauty School. Soon I will have a live in licensed hairstylist!
I'm thinking the tuition might end up paying for itself!:)

Radulfr
October 13th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Congratulations on your great-shape A-1 head of hair! :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work!

RubyRose
October 13th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Thank ya, ma'am : P

: D

Elphie
October 13th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Congratulations! My sister is also my hairdresser and I do trust her despite the fact that we have differing opinions on haircare. She had been complaining about dryness (her blowdryer and flatiron might have something to do with it) so I sent her home with some coconut oil. She is now singing its praises! Bringing people over to the darkside, one at a time...

Addy
October 13th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Then you obviously have been treating your hair really well. Congrats on your accomplishment of healthy hair!

My daughter is 2 months into Beauty School. Soon I will have a live in licensed hairstylist!
I'm thinking the tuition might end up paying for itself!:)

What ever you do, don't go to state boards with her! They'll want her to give a short cut! Let someone else go! ;)

RubyRose
October 13th, 2009, 05:48 PM
I owe it all to you ladies for supporting me : )
I love having a "personal" hair stylist. It's amazing! You'll love it, Yogini!

YoginiCelestial
October 13th, 2009, 06:00 PM
What ever you do, don't go to state boards with her! They'll want her to give a short cut! Let someone else go! ;)
Really? Thanks for the "heads up" on that one. I'll be sure that she takes my 14 year old son then!

RubyRose
October 13th, 2009, 06:49 PM
I'll be sure that she takes my 14 year old son then!

hehe I know a few of them that I want to take sissors too...

Amara
October 13th, 2009, 09:00 PM
That's so wonderful that you have someone trustworthy to help you with your hair! And good job on the healthiness. :)

JamieLeigh
October 14th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Wow! That's awesome, to have a positive report from the two fronts that most other people have problems with - hairdresser and family member. :D Congrats!!

RubyRose
October 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks! I just got done with a coconut milk soak. : )

clairenewcastle
October 15th, 2009, 04:59 PM
It's lovely to see two sisters getting on so well, I don't think I'll be trusting my sister with my hair....
Good to hear all your efforts with haircare are paying off!

Spike
October 15th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Woot! Way to grow. :cheese: