PDA

View Full Version : Mod Help Needed.

Silver & Gold
October 13th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Hi, I started a post here:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=34888

But after several replies I received this reply that caused me to reconsider what I had previously posted:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showpost.php?p=808357&postcount=23

In view of this and the fact that I have received the help I was looking for, would it be appropriate to have this thread deleted?

Thanks!

S&G

Beldaran
October 13th, 2009, 06:31 PM
I've reported your post so the mods see it faster, but just FYI, it's usually faster to just PM a mod who is on-line or e-mail the whole mod team.

Silver & Gold
October 13th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I've reported your post so the mods see it faster, but just FYI, it's usually faster to just PM a mod who is on-line or e-mail the whole mod team.

Thanks Beidaran. I would have sent a PM to a mod at the time but I didn't see one online when I needed one so I started this thread as an alternative. However, somebody sent me a PM to tell me how to report my own post and I actually did that shortly after I started this thread.

I don't know how to e-mail the whole mod team. I only know how to recognize a mod when they are online. How do I find the information I need to e-mail the whole team? I'm just wondering for future reference . . . seems there is always something new for me to learn.

Beldaran
October 13th, 2009, 07:02 PM
At the very bottom of every page there is a link in the lower right hand corner that says "contact us". Click on that and it'll open outlook e-mail with the mod team address already in the To: box. If like me, you don't use outlook, I can right click and choose "copy e-mail address" and then paste that into my preferred e-mail program.

angelthadiva
October 13th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Hasn't this been addressed in the other thread? I reported it hours ago. :flower: And noticed that Flaxen came to the rescue...Unless there is something else. :shrug: In that case, someone should be with you shortly :flowers:

Indigo Girl
October 13th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Beldaran and Angel have already alerted the mods in addition to yourself so I don't have much to add there, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. :(

Beldaran
October 13th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Hasn't this been addressed in the other thread? I reported it hours ago. :flower: And noticed that Flaxen came to the rescue...Unless there is something else. :shrug: In that case, someone should be with you shortly :flowers:

She's asking for that other thread to go away, not just be closed. :magic:

angelthadiva
October 13th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Ah, :doh:

entering more characters...

Silver & Gold
October 13th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Thank you to the Mod with the magic wand.

Lexy
October 13th, 2009, 10:31 PM
You're welcome! :D