View Full Version : Newbie In Pueblo

pogo0685
April 20th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I am a vegan from Colorado, I have been growing my hair out for a long time now, but just really started taking good care of it about 2 years ago. I am getting married in August and can't wait to see how good my hair will look that day! Right now I shampoo 2-3 times a week and use jojoba oil after I shampoo. I try to never wear my hair down so mostly I have it up in a hair clip or hair sticks. I dye my hair using 100% Pure henna mixed with lemon juice, I used to use regular hair dyes but learned (and saw) what they did to my hair so now I use henna. Well thats all I can think of to put here I am very happy to be a member and getting good advice from you guys, as I know this is the place to ask questions cuz you will know my answers.

Loviatar
April 20th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Hi Pogo, another henna head here although I don't use the lemon juice, I found it too drying. Welcome to the forums! Good luck for the August wedding.

spidermom
April 20th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Welcome! No henna or dye for me; I live with my natural color as it transitions to silver. See you around.

MountainGypsy
April 20th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Hi and welcome! I am just up the road from you in the Springs. Nice to have another Coloradoan here!

justgreen
April 21st, 2008, 07:48 AM
Hi and welcome to the boards! Just up the road a 'bit' from you in Wyoming.

pogo0685
April 21st, 2008, 09:28 AM
Thank you everyone for welcoming me, Loviatar, I am wondering what else I could use, because I noticed that my hair was VERY dry after I used it, but I loved the color. The place I got it said to only use lemon juice...

Aqualily30
May 1st, 2008, 05:54 PM
Hello and welcome, I am just a couple of hours north of you in Centennial.