PDA

View Full Version : my real hair texture!!

khyathi
October 12th, 2009, 01:55 AM
As i said before i still have about 4" of chemically straightened hair left which used to look weird. because of this i had to keep straightening my hair everytime i washed!:mad:

but the other day i let my hair air dry and these are the results!!!! Doesnt look that bad...does it?:rolleyes: BTW can some one help me classify my hair type please!!

am waiting to see responses to my hair!!!

http://i37.tinypic.com/veyaf6.jpghttp://i33.tinypic.com/wjas77.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2hnc30l.jpghttp://i36.tinypic.com/33z2tk6.jpg

forgive me for the quality of pics!!!!

Laylah
October 12th, 2009, 02:00 AM
Maybe 1c but most likely 2a. Don't take my word though, I'm kinda new and don't know enough to judge. Hope you find an answer though!

Aditi
October 12th, 2009, 02:56 AM
It's hard to say because of that straightened hair in the end but i think you are 2a.

EvaSimone
October 12th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Once you grow out a bit more it will be more clear but I would say that you are probably a 1c or 2a

khyathi
October 12th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Maybe 1c but most likely 2a. Don't take my word though, I'm kinda new and don't know enough to judge. Hope you find an answer though!

It's hard to say because of that straightened hair in the end but i think you are 2a.

Once you grow out a bit more it will be more clear but I would say that you are probably a 1c or 2a

yeah...now i feel it is 2a!:eek:

mbaker223
October 12th, 2009, 04:23 AM
Congrats on growing out the straightener, you are almost completely rid of it! And I agree with the others you're either a 3c or a 2a.

mbaker223
October 12th, 2009, 04:24 AM
ugh 1c.... not 3c there's no such thing, darn typos make me crazy!

Toadstool
October 12th, 2009, 05:53 AM
It looks like 2a to me. And it looks nice!

lapushka
October 12th, 2009, 05:59 AM
I'm thinking 1b, 1c. You don't have an S-pattern all over, I don't think, just body wave.

khyathi
October 12th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Congrats on growing out the straightener, you are almost completely rid of it! And I agree with the others you're either a 3c or a 2a.

thanks!!

:D yeah! i also was about to go and check what 3c hair is!!!!

It looks like 2a to me. And it looks nice!

thank you!!!

I'm thinking 1b, 1c. You don't have an S-pattern all over, I don't think, just body wave.

majority now comes to 1c!!!!:rolleyes:

spidermom
October 12th, 2009, 07:29 AM
I was going to say 1B also.

Elphie
October 12th, 2009, 07:43 AM
I'd say 1C based upon what I can see in the pictures.

GlassEyes
October 12th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Uh, yes there is. :lol: There's totally type 3c hair.

I'd say 2a--from what I've noticed, the waves in 1c hair don't affect the overall 'flow' of the hair down, but your own chance the shape. That might be due to layering though--in which case, I'd think 1c.

JamieLeigh
October 12th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I'd also go with 1b or 1c right now....down the road as your hair gets longer, I'll bet you end up in the 2's, and you can always change your info in the User Control Panel! ;)

stargazer028
October 12th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I dont know, but your hair is very similar to mine :-)

stargazer028
October 12th, 2009, 08:35 PM
I classify mine as 2a but I dont really know if thats right!!

HappyHair87
October 12th, 2009, 09:05 PM
I have some 3c hair in my head....there is a such thing.

Amara
October 12th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Ib, although more length and/or getting rid of the last straightened bit might show us a more S-pattern, which means Ic.

Yozhik
October 12th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Such pretty hair! Congrats on growing out the relaxed parts.

Katze
October 13th, 2009, 12:24 AM
I think your hair is wavy, and not straight, as its overall type, at least from what I can see in the pics. Therefore, I am going to say 2a.

And why on earth would you not want such beautiful waves?!? Even the way you have it cut (layered) looks so nice, so thick, and the 'do looks very contemporary.

My hair does this on a good day, but it is much thinner than yours (post baby shed) and I wish I had that kind of thickness and wave!

khyathi
October 13th, 2009, 03:31 AM
I think your hair is wavy, and not straight, as its overall type, at least from what I can see in the pics. Therefore, I am going to say 2a.

And why on earth would you not want such beautiful waves?!? Even the way you have it cut (layered) looks so nice, so thick, and the 'do looks very contemporary.

My hair does this on a good day, but it is much thinner than yours (post baby shed) and I wish I had that kind of thickness and wave!

lol!!! yeah!! even i keep wondering now why the hell i dint want those waves!!! all i can say is that i was out of my mind!!!! BTW i cut the hair myself!!!:)

khyathi
October 13th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Such pretty hair! Congrats on growing out the relaxed parts.

thank you!!!!;)

I have some 3c hair in my head....there is a such thing.

Uh, yes there is. :lol: There's totally type 3c hair.

yeah! checked it out!:D

Ib, although more length and/or getting rid of the last straightened bit might show us a more S-pattern, which means Ic.

I classify mine as 2a but I dont really know if thats right!!

I'd also go with 1b or 1c right now....down the road as your hair gets longer, I'll bet you end up in the 2's, and you can always change your info in the User Control Panel! ;)

I'd say 2a--from what I've noticed, the waves in 1c hair don't affect the overall 'flow' of the hair down, but your own chance the shape. That might be due to layering though--in which case, I'd think 1c.

I'd say 1C based upon what I can see in the pictures.

I was going to say 1B also.

hmmm...as for now i am going to settle for1c/2a...thats my hairtype!!!;)

Elenna
October 13th, 2009, 03:37 AM
I think that your hair is a 1c or 2a depending on how your hair behaves. You have shiny and healthy hair.

Tressie
October 13th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I don't know really. I'm not sure what my hair is! But, I can tell you that your hair looks really good, and you have good volume and texture!! (o: