PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel like this?

Shanarana
April 20th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Your getting ready for work, or whatever and you get dressed, but still feel "frumpy" with what your wearing, but if your hair looks good it doesn't matter? :shrug:

eadwine
April 20th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Ahhh for work I have the joy of a uniform :lol: So all I have to worry about is the hair.

But yeah.. I know that feeling! As long the hair sits ok, my day is peachy :lol:

HollowHannah
April 20th, 2008, 06:26 AM
I get that all the time. I come home from college some nights, look in the mirror and feel like an extra from a zombie film. Then I take my hair down and I feel beautiful. I'm glad your hair makes you feel so good. It should, it is gorgeous. i'd love to have that kind of curl to mine

Shanarana
April 20th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I get that all the time. I come home from college some nights, look in the mirror and feel like an extra from a zombie film. Then I take my hair down and I feel beautiful. I'm glad your hair makes you feel so good. It should, it is gorgeous. i'd love to have that kind of curl to mine

Thank you, that's very nice of you to say. :flowers:

ETA: Just took a closer look at your hair. :agape: amazing!!!

jojo
April 20th, 2008, 06:39 AM
I too wear a uniform and my hair is always in a bun or up but at the weekend when im going out (on that rare occassion) my hair if it looks right is what makes feel good

eresh
April 20th, 2008, 07:20 AM
When I close the door behind me I always feel like I forgot to put something on,
like I'm still wearing my slippers instead of shoes, or forgot to put on my skirt....silly..:rolleyes:
I feel my bun, okay that is in place, the rest will be okay too ;-)
(hair comes last in my morning routine so if the hair is ok, the rest has not been skipped)

freznow
April 20th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Yes :lol: the rest of me doesn't matter. I wear jeans and a t-shirt most days. Sometimes I'll even wear the same thing two days in a row, but as long as my hair is different and looking nice, that's all that matters!

Katze
April 20th, 2008, 09:24 AM
yep. when I can get away with it (after a 'coney wash or SMT is the BEST) I wear my hair down because it makes me get that certain swing in my step and I just feel good looking, no matter what I'm wearing. I LOVE wearing my hair down, especially as it gets longer...!