PDA

View Full Version : Hair Forecast Cool Site

coppercurls
October 5th, 2009, 09:28 PM
I was stumbling tonight and came upon this cool little site:
http://hairforecast.com/hairforecast/find
You enter your zip code & it gives you a weather forecast for hair! How cool is that??? I am so easily amused!;)

HappyHair87
October 5th, 2009, 10:33 PM
LOL!!!

I LOVE it!!! Thanx so much i will definitely be using this!!!

patience
October 5th, 2009, 10:48 PM
I love it!

...plus,

Blood: Water Mission is building 1000 wells in 1000 communities in Africa and calling it the "1000 Wells Project". With every Hair Forecast served, I'm donating enough to the 1000 Wells Project to provide an African with one day's worth of clean water. Hair Forecast is not yet profitable, so initially this donation is coming out of my own pocket. So spread the word about Hair Forecast! Every day that you get your Hair Forecast means another day of clean water for an African.

:thumbsup:

janiejones
October 5th, 2009, 10:58 PM
^^That's so awesome. I didn't realize there would be that sort of donation until I actually used the site, and it made it that much better! I'm going to try to compare my hair to their forecast whenever I remember...I'm easily amused as well.

Pumpkin
October 6th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Too cute! I love it!! :lol:

Chrissy
October 6th, 2009, 05:14 AM
I like it! I also like the fact that it can help needy people. I don't get how that works though. I bookmarked it.

Aer
October 6th, 2009, 05:19 AM
That's cool, I'm adding it to my favorites on my laptop. This morning will be a decent 8 in my neck of the woods. Thank you for sharing this link.:pumpkin::panda:

Zindell
October 6th, 2009, 06:00 AM
Fun site. Too bad I can't use it for Swedish hair forecast! ;-D

Konstifik
October 6th, 2009, 07:52 AM
As Zindell said, I wish I could use it too! I want Swedish hair forecast! *goes to protest*
:D

swirlytresses
October 6th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Pretty neat! Thanks for sharing! :)

Bianca
October 6th, 2009, 08:26 AM
How cool :p

fluffybunny
October 6th, 2009, 08:29 AM
I have to invert their ratings. My hair loves humidity.

Vrushali
October 6th, 2009, 08:42 AM
That is soo coool!! Now why didn't anyone think of that before??:p

SimplyViki
October 6th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Hee. I got a 1. I wonder if that's every day here?

Carolyn
October 6th, 2009, 08:49 AM
I'm easily amused too. Humidity doesn't affect my hair much.

redneckprincess
October 6th, 2009, 09:03 AM
looks like my hair is as good as its going to get today..I better find the pony tail...tomorrow will be better...lol i love it thanks for sharing...and I love the fact that they donate the water...(is that true though...how do we know for sure?) I just added it to my facebook page and bookmarked it!!!

Luzee
October 6th, 2009, 01:37 PM
LOL, that is hilarious. I think it is a "1" every day here (south Florida), at least from May through October. The combination of heat, sun, humidity, and the ensuing sweat doesn't make for great hair days. :D

Rentlle
October 6th, 2009, 01:38 PM
I want a belgian one!! :D

masterofmidgets
October 6th, 2009, 03:13 PM
*bookmarks* That's so neat, thank you for sharing!

feb26
October 6th, 2009, 03:31 PM
love it!! and they've got one for us canucks too! too cool

burns_erin
October 6th, 2009, 03:53 PM
It is a one here every day too. But then what can one expect of an area described as the armpit of...

Sarahmoon
October 6th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Hrmph it only works for USA :(

Garnet66
October 6th, 2009, 06:33 PM
That is so cool! I'm only having a 1 day tomorrow. I can't wait to get a ponytail so I can just thow it up on bad hair days and forget about it. Thanks for posting the link.

AbruptlyWanderi
October 6th, 2009, 08:32 PM
LOL, that is hilarious. I think it is a "1" every day here (south Florida), at least from May through October. The combination of heat, sun, humidity, and the ensuing sweat doesn't make for great hair days. :D
This is also true in the middle of Florida, which is why my hair is up most of the time. :D As well as for it's protection, but yeah... At least the weather will be cooler in a few months! ...And then it will be too cold. Florida is annoying.

Cereus
October 6th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Looks like a good hair day for me tomorrow. 9s and 10s.

Yozhik
October 6th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Awesome site -- thanks for the info!
I do usually wonder if it's worth it to leave my hair down if the weather looks a little iffy . . . now I'll know :)

Yozhik
October 6th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Awesome site -- thanks for the info!
I do usually wonder if it's worth it to leave my hair down if the weather looks a little iffy . . . now I'll know :)