PDA

View Full Version : reflections on the health of long hair

Mr_x
October 4th, 2009, 05:24 AM
As long hair and with length hair 65 points. I have certain reflections. It concerns more long hair men but also the women. I splendidly see far hair in men and women. How you that keep healthy and splendidly your far hair? In order to you protect him from a likely falling hair or weakness and in order to they remain strong use ampoule, or some other product? It needs such something? It puzzles me healthy long hair and I think if the big length hair him weakens.

SurprisingWoman
October 4th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Hello, and welcome to LHC!

I can see you are asking a lot of questions and that is good, it shows you are reading. I think you can find the answers to most of your questions by reading. There is some great information here and if you see something that piques your interest you can do a search on that topic.

I think healthy people make healthy hair, with a lot of luck and good genes. There are a lot of products that can help you find out what makes your hair happy and many, many processes that have been successful for people on LHC.

Don't try everything at once, give yourself a chance to evaluate the reactions of the treatments on your hair.

Enjoy reading and your long hair journey!