PDA

View Full Version : Dolphine Ficcare Clips

pilateschick7
October 2nd, 2009, 03:18 PM
I think there are a few folks who like the predecessor to the Maximas. I have better luck with forks but will probably break down and try Ficcare's again. I just like to enable:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230381609888&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

LittleOrca
October 2nd, 2009, 03:19 PM
Awww, they don't look like dolphins. ;) hehehe

eadwine
October 2nd, 2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks for shooting the price up now :p ;)

pilateschick7
October 2nd, 2009, 03:25 PM
Sorry. I thought since they were smalls they might not find a good home. :)

Cinnamon Hair
October 2nd, 2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks for shooting the price up now :p ;)

:p I try to keep it on the down-low when I'm stalking something on ebay too.

I'm not after the dolphins though..but the small ones are nice for securing half-ups. All those teeth make them better at staying in place than the small maximas in a half-up (at least for me).

moonbeam
October 3rd, 2009, 04:53 PM
I have a large dolphin, and even when my hair was longer (now it is SL but it used to be BSL) I couldn't get it to hold anything. The end stays open, not like a Maximas, which seems to close completely.

Redheaded Raven
October 3rd, 2009, 05:11 PM
Awww, they don't look like dolphins. ;) hehehe I know :( and I really wanted dolphins

GlassEyes
October 3rd, 2009, 09:19 PM
I have a large dolphin, and even when my hair was longer (now it is SL but it used to be BSL) I couldn't get it to hold anything. The end stays open, not like a Maximas, which seems to close completely.
Really? o-o My maximas doesn't typically close at all--unless I'm using it for a ponytail, that is, which isn't often or for very long.

CurlyGirlCa
October 3rd, 2009, 10:16 PM
If I ever get a camera - maybe I can swap my Dolphins and Innovation clips here on the swap board - Maximas are so much better than their predecessors (at least to me).

wendyg
October 4th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I find the one way to use a dolphin clip is to hold a ponytail. It actually holds for me because of the teeth; the Maximas isn't invented that could hold ponytail for me.

wg

pineapple pea
October 4th, 2009, 05:45 PM
I saw those on ebay and was wondering if they were fakes! Good to know they are just an older model.

Liluri
October 4th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Oh my there's some large ones on ebay now as well. And then don't ship outside of the US! :sad