PDA

View Full Version : I hit a new milestone today!!!! (by accident!)

Fencai
September 30th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Im soooooo happy right now!!!!!

I was just sitting here in my office getting ready to pull my hair back. I got my stick out of my purse, and as I was reading an email, I pulled it back into a ponytail...

looped it all around, and flipped the one side over...

stuck the stick in.

And THEN I realized that I just did an infinity bun!!!!!:cheese::cheese::cheese:
I wasn't purposely trying to do one, my hands just did it!
Im so happy! This was one of my big goals!!!!
And I know that it means nothing without pics, so I'll have DH take a pic tonight when we get home from work and I think I'd better take a new length shot since its gotten longer without me thinking about it!!!

YAY!!!

aries
September 30th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Congratulations! That is wonderful and I can't wait to see pictures. Happy growing.

Xandergrammy
September 30th, 2009, 08:09 AM
That's great!! :cheer: I can't wait to see a picture!!

Bianca
September 30th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Congrats. Looking forward to the pictures :D

SpinDance
September 30th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Congrats! It's wonderful when ones hands figure things out without our attention, I love when that happens.

myotislucifugus
September 30th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Congratulations!

JamieLeigh
September 30th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Wow, that's awesome!! Infinity buns are so awesome and sturdy - and the Figure-8 is the same thing, just turned up and down instead of side to side. So technically, you just learned TWO new buns. ;)

windinherhair
September 30th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Congrats on a new milestone! I would be shocked if I actually did something like that. Most of the styles I have seen on LHC I can't figure out without step by step directions (and video!). :p

frodolaughs
September 30th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Congratulations. It's always great to find a new hairstyle you can do.

kdaniels8811
September 30th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Congratulations! Finding our hair is long enough to do a new bun is loads of fun. Come on, waist! Race you!! LOL!

Fencai and I are at about the same length and keep tabs on each other progress. Not sure who is winning at this point but I think we both are, with longer, healthier hair!

patience
September 30th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Congratulations on your wonderful milestone. :cheese:
I love the infinity bun. :)