PDA

View Full Version : Tailbone Goal pic

Ravenwaves 88
September 24th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I wanted to show a pic of my goal. I have a long torso, so 40" on me will be right where my hands are placed. I'm currently at 28.5". Seems like it's going to take forever!!!

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/Ravenwaves88/DSCF2283.jpg

fluffybunny
September 24th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Oooh, that's gonna be gorgeous. You'll be that tall willowy long-haired girl :)

LittleOrca
September 24th, 2009, 11:39 PM
I hope you don't mind, but I photoshopped the end result for you. I find that if I have an image of what it will look like at the end, I can see myself with that hair and feel like it really is in my grasp and not a goal so very far away.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/Little_Orca/Long%20Hair%20Gallery/zHair%20Journal%20Private/DSCF2283.jpg

little_acorn
September 25th, 2009, 01:04 AM
Oooh you are going to look so stunning with that length - good work on the photoshop little_orca :flower:

Ravenwaves 88
September 25th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I hope you don't mind, but I photoshopped the end result for you. I find that if I have an image of what it will look like at the end, I can see myself with that hair and feel like it really is in my grasp and not a goal so very far away.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/Little_Orca/Long%20Hair%20Gallery/zHair%20Journal%20Private/DSCF2283.jpg

Oh my goodness! I love it. Thank you Orca. That was really sweet of you to do. I hope it looks just as thick in the end too!

Amara
September 25th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Hey! I started around 26"ish and I'm at tailbone now near 39". I guess I have a long torso, too - just an inch shorter than you. Anyway - I made it and so can you!! Good luck!

linda g
September 25th, 2009, 06:23 AM
I just realized the benefits of having a freakishlyshort torso!:cheese:

ChrissieM
September 25th, 2009, 08:14 AM
We have the same goal...I am tall and it's also 40 inches for me to hit tailbone. I'm at 28/29ish inches right now (haven't measured in a while). It's a couple years off but since I am below BSL right now at last my hair feels like it is getting long and I can wait.

free_hug
September 25th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Well, you have lovely hair to begin with.... i adore your dark waves! :) You'll be such a beauty when you get there...

Ravenwaves 88
September 25th, 2009, 08:45 AM
We have the same goal...I am tall and it's also 40 inches for me to hit tailbone. I'm at 28/29ish inches right now (haven't measured in a while). It's a couple years off but since I am below BSL right now at last my hair feels like it is getting long and I can wait.

Chrissie, I will send you a friend request. I think it will be neat to see each other through the process!

Hey! I started around 26"ish and I'm at tailbone now near 39". I guess I have a long torso, too - just an inch shorter than you. Anyway - I made it and so can you!! Good luck!

Amara, I believe as you typed this response I was looking through your albums thinking that you started about where I am and that you made your goal. I will be looking at your album for encouragement I think!

GoddesJourney
September 25th, 2009, 09:21 AM
If it helps, you can forget about tailbone for awhile and focus of waist length. That should feel more attainable and give you a feeling of accomplishment when you get there. Then you can start your quest for tailbone and you'll feel like the whole thing took a lot less time.

Ravenwaves 88
September 25th, 2009, 09:28 AM
If it helps, you can forget about tailbone for awhile and focus of waist length. That should feel more attainable and give you a feeling of accomplishment when you get there. Then you can start your quest for tailbone and you'll feel like the whole thing took a lot less time.

That is a great idea.....I'm only a few inches away from waist!

linda g
September 25th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Your hair looks so pretty and healthy, I'm sure it is going to be stunning when you hit your goal. :)

JamieLeigh
October 1st, 2009, 09:52 AM
Your hair is already beautiful - I can only imagine how awesome it'll look at 40"! :flower: Happy growing, and keep us posted on your milestones!

JCFantasy23
October 1st, 2009, 12:44 PM

lol me too

emeraldfaery
October 1st, 2009, 01:39 PM
2 years ago I was at 27" and made it to tailbone in 2 years (which is quite fast) and now I'm back at 26.25" (big chop=big set back) and am on my way back to tailbone and beyond. Just think of it this way, at 28" you're more than half way to your goal of 40".

friskybiznus
October 1st, 2009, 01:49 PM
Hahahaha! :D That's what I was gonna say!!

Ravenswave, your hair is fabulous! Have fun growing!

Paliele
October 1st, 2009, 01:59 PM
Your hair is beautiful! Good luck on your way to tailbone.

82exoticbeauty
October 11th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Don't worry about that it's going to take you forever to grow to classic! You'll find really great answers on those who have been in LHC longer than me! You'll be classic on your goal! By next year, don't know which months, about Summer to Winter next year, your hair is longer than as now! Just picture it in your mind! Don't stress and don't worry! keep on reading and learning how to maintain healthy, long hair!:D

Arniky
October 11th, 2009, 09:45 PM
looks nice and when it gets to longer look even better

Aditi
October 12th, 2009, 03:06 AM
You have beautiful hair and i am sure it will look gorgeous on whatever length they reach :)