PDA

View Full Version : Does it tickle? Fav hair moments

jera
September 24th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Does your hair tickle you bare back? Mine does and it's one of my favorite long hair moments. :p
What are some of your favorite long hair moments?

Amara
September 24th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Tickling the top of my butt or my hips. <3

Kiraela
September 24th, 2009, 03:08 PM
You know, I kind of miss that - my hair's just to the point now that I'd have to be pretty much nekkid for the ends to tickle me anymore :(. I do love, however, the fact that my ends are now so soft and wonderful. Also that I have to worry about sitting on them!

jera
September 24th, 2009, 03:31 PM
You know, I kind of miss that - my hair's just to the point now that I'd have to be pretty much nekkid for the ends to tickle me anymore :(. I do love, however, the fact that my ends are now so soft and wonderful. Also that I have to worry about sitting on them!

Ah, that's the next favorite hair moment I'll be looking forward to, sitting on my hair. :D I can't wait. My hair is just brushing the top of my tailbone now, so I'll have a year or so to go. :eyebrows:

QueenAnne'sLace
September 24th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Feeling the cool downdraft of an approaching thunderstorm rake through my hair. Sigh :inlove:

JamieLeigh
September 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Mine tickles my upper thigh now!! :D That's got to be one of my current fave moments. And when I wear it down, I can feel it brushing my fingers about halfway between palm and fingertip. I guess thumbtip? :p

Carolyn
September 24th, 2009, 05:48 PM
I remember how cool it was when it first got caught in my armpit. I loved that little tug. Then later on (much later on) it started tickling my back at waist level. Then it was tickling my hips and then halfway down my butt. It was very cool. I'm back at waist and miss the butt tickle. I'm looking forward to when it brushes the top of my hips again. I also remember when I was at the beginning of this grow out and I discovered I could lean on my hair in the booths at Hardees. I sit there and look at my reflection in the window, nod my head, get a little hair tug, lean forward and let my hair be free. And then I'd do the whole process again :silly: These little moments are some of the best things about growing long hair.

jacqueline101
June 16th, 2013, 03:22 PM
I agree it's fun when it tickles you when it's down. Mine tickles my bra strap area I think it will be a lot more fun at mid back.

Sarahlabyrinth
June 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Haha. Yes simple pleasures, the hair tickle, lol.

Ishje
June 16th, 2013, 03:55 PM
I missed the tickle for about a year since I cut my hair off, but now it is coming back and I love it!
it was really something I missed, and I can't wait for it to get longer again :D

faellen
June 16th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Having a look at old threads jacqueline101? Lol