PDA

View Full Version : Bit naughty but.....

09robiha
September 24th, 2009, 07:23 AM
I flat iron my hair today. (Before everyone lyches me) I never flat iron it, i always wear it up so there is really no point but its so pretty. straight and sleek and lovley...and long. I was suprised how much longer it looks.
I was wondering if anyone here blowdryed there hair. Admittedly i am appalling at blowdrying my hair straight )stick straight) but was wondering if anyone could give me a tips. Know that its getting cold over here its getting harder to put hair up when damp.
Thanksx

Runzel
September 24th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Hey, it's your hair...do what makes you happy with it. :)

Carolyn
September 24th, 2009, 07:51 AM
I used my hot air round brush yesterday to straighten out my waves and I don't feel the least bit guilty. I should but I don't. I loved my hair yesterday and I'm going to enjoy a nice straight ponytail today. I don't think it hurts to do these things every once in a while. I want to enjoy my hair and I like it straight the best.

09robiha
September 24th, 2009, 07:53 AM
I used my hot air round brush yesterday to straighten out my waves and I don't feel the least bit guilty. I should but I don't. I loved my hair yesterday and I'm going to enjoy a nice straight ponytail today. I don't think it hurts to do these things every once in a while. I want to enjoy my hair and I like it straight the best.

carolyn..you make me feel so much better, which hot air brush do you use?