PDA

View Full Version : ELLE214s Perfect Bun Siggy!

lindaton
September 23rd, 2009, 07:57 PM
OK, Im pretty new here and I am having a terrible time with the updos. The only bun I seem to be successful at is the nautilus. I would like to blame the thickness of my hair. I can't even do a cinnabun and my figure 8s are horrible.

I have learned so much from this site. And I cant believe all the talented people on here that can twist and turn all that long hair up in to a bun. But can I vote ELLE the queen of buns? Her updos are amazing. I've ask her and noticed others ask her too "what is that bun?". I know it has a lot to do with her beautiful hair. It seems every hair on her head is the same length and such nice texture.

I am so jealous of her siggy photo. That is just beautiful!

WavyGirl
September 24th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Hi, I had to go check out Elle214's profile as I didn't recognise her at all. She does have beautiful hair and some pretty buns. I do find it easier to see the details of styles in blonde hair.

There are some veritable styling visionaries on this board. I don't think I could choose a queen, anyway that kinda leaves the guys out and some of them are getting pretty darn good at updos too. :rockerdud