PDA

View Full Version : Two years since I joined!

Hairytale
September 23rd, 2009, 07:49 AM
Hello LHC,

today it's my second LHC-anniversary! :cake: I can't believe I came here two years ago, it feels like yesterday!
My hair grew a lot during the last two years and I had interesting experiences with different hair care routines.
Until today, I was NW/SO for 22 months, but today I rinsed because I decided another routine would probably suit me better.

I'm not sure I'd have such healthy hair by now if I didn't join LHC - so a big "thank you" to you all! :cheese:

I'm very sorry, but my camera batteries don't work any more […] so unfortunately there are no new pics. :(

RavennaNight
September 23rd, 2009, 08:03 AM
Congratulations! Happy anniversary! I have been keeping up with your progress over the time I have been here. It had been fascinating and interesting that you kept to NWSO for so long, and it was working for you. That's true persistance because I know the routine is unpopular to some. Whatever works! I took a lot of advice from that thread in regards to stretching washes in the winter. Your contributions here are extremely useful and thanks for all the info! Happy Anniversary!

ZadenWillowfyre
September 23rd, 2009, 08:22 AM
That's awesome! We need a time line once your camera is functional again!

JamieLeigh
September 23rd, 2009, 09:04 AM
Congratulations on your two-year anniversary!! If your stats are correct under your avatar, that's some good progress! :flower:

Hairytale
September 23rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
Wow, thanks for all your answers! :flower:

RavennaNight, I'm glad you like the NW/SO thread! Sometimes there's not much going on, but if the info also helps others - great! :cheese:
ZadenWillowfyre: I'll try to create a time line, though I have to admit I didn't take very many length shots. But I think I should be able to make the best out of it!

JamieLeigh, yeah, the stats under my avatar are rather precise. Though I started out with hair a bit longer than shoulder length, but now I am also a bit longer than waist, so I guess that equals out.
I didn't trim during the last two years, only some S&D. At the moment I'm rather craving for length than thickness...:D

Radulfr
September 23rd, 2009, 10:28 AM
Congratulations and Happy 2-Year LHC Anniversary!

Your hair looks good to me.
Hope to see the new progress pics soon.

Redheaded Raven
September 23rd, 2009, 11:06 AM
Happy Happy Anniversary :cheese::cheese::cheese:

Garnet66
September 23rd, 2009, 11:08 AM
Happy anniversary. Sounds like you've had such great growth in these two years. Congrats.