PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Wedding Party 'Do

MBonn
September 22nd, 2009, 03:19 PM
I'm in a wedding on Saturday with four other bridesmaids. Two have bra strap length hair and are planning on wearing it down. The third has chin length hair so I somehow doubt she's doing an up do. I don't want to be the only one with my hair up but my hair tends to go crazy if I just leave it down.

My hair is about 2" short of BS. Does anyone have any low ponytail hairdos that still look dressy or something along those lines of controlled but down? I figured if Anyone could sympathize with my out of control hair it would be you guys! TIA!

JamieRose
September 22nd, 2009, 03:23 PM
Maybe do a half up? Still down but much more controlled.

Anje
September 22nd, 2009, 03:26 PM
What about a fancy braid, like a 5 or 7-stranded one?

shell78
September 22nd, 2009, 03:41 PM
I was a bridesmaid back in May. I rocked a curly low side pony that I styled myself while the other girls (shoulder length and above) paid for lots of hairspray at a salon. I dropped a pic into an album in my profile in case a visual helps. Hope you find something that works for you!

JamieLeigh
September 22nd, 2009, 04:20 PM
I checked out shell78's photo and that looks amazing! I bet you could totally pull that off. :D

embee
September 22nd, 2009, 06:07 PM
Wow, shell78, that is very pretty! If my hair had half your curl and thickness I could have done something like that for my DD's wedding.

MBonn, check that picture out!

MBonn
September 22nd, 2009, 09:07 PM
Thank you so much for the picture Shell! I was highly considering that but didn't know if it would be dressy enough. Now I know it will work! Now I just need to figure out how to make those pretty curlies stay for more than an hour!