PDA

View Full Version : knot bun

jojo
September 20th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I just had to share another goal with you guys call me a bragger but hey it was an achievement for me!

I can do a low bun without any clips or ties, just by tying my hair in a knot, not only during the day but it stays in all night too! :cheese:

I kid you knot!!! will post a picture when camera is charged!!

Bet that cheered your Sunday up!!!!

WelshLocks
September 20th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Yay JoJo!!

I'm really excited for you because this is my current next goal. :D

Fencai
September 20th, 2009, 11:09 AM
That's a really cool feeling isn't it!? Congrats!

eadwine
September 20th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Congrats! I cannot get a knot to stay in my hair for the life of me.. it floops right out :lol:

TammySue
September 20th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Yay! Isn't it cool? I can do that with my bun, too!

Your new pictures (avatar and siggie) are just lovely! :flower:

jojo
September 22nd, 2009, 03:52 PM
thank you, yes it is a great achievement and proof that I am growing. Funny my hair just seems to have taken off growing, just washed it and stretched it reaches my waist *does tap dance and sings, happy days are here again!*

DavidN
September 22nd, 2009, 03:58 PM
Congratulations to you, Jojo, and I also agree with Tammy about your beautiful new avatar and siggy!

Peter
September 22nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
That's super cool, Jojo!

*awaits pictures*

jojo
September 22nd, 2009, 04:14 PM
Thanks David x and pictures will be here soon when i can get my daughter to take some!

Tangerine
September 22nd, 2009, 04:19 PM
Wow, a knot bun that stays put just like that ... I'm jealous ;) That must feel great!
Well done :)

jojo
September 22nd, 2009, 04:52 PM
Saves a fortune on hair toys too, I sleep with it like this now, even if it falls out during the night there cant be a more hair friendly way to tie hair up!

Radulfr
September 22nd, 2009, 06:12 PM
I just had to share another goal with you guys call me a bragger but hey it was an achievement for me!

I can do a low bun without any clips or ties, just by tying my hair in a knot, not only during the day but it stays in all night too! :cheese:

I kid you knot!!! will post a picture when camera is charged!!

Bet that cheered your Sunday up!!!!
Congratulations on another goal met. :cheese:

Remember the slogan "If you can do it, it ain't bragging." :D

Chrissy
September 22nd, 2009, 06:55 PM
Oh I'm excited to see pics too!!!

lora410
September 22nd, 2009, 06:58 PM
Hey haven't seen you around in awhile. My hair would never stya in a knot...sigh

jojo
September 23rd, 2009, 02:26 PM
photos are on my other thread!