PDA

View Full Version : I had this idea see...

MotherConfessor
September 19th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Have you guys seen curlformers? My sister has them, I was trying to use them and I wondered why the same concept should not work for straitening? Just instead of pulling it through a curly thing pull it through a strait thing... if that makes sense...

manderly
September 19th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Something similar already exists :)

http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/Tools.aspx The Adjust a Curl.

Cherry_Sprinkle
September 19th, 2009, 01:51 AM
the way it looks straightening and lifting the roots of that poor girls hair made me LOL. Its a neat idea, but I'm pretty sure it would leave my hair frizzy :(

MotherConfessor
September 19th, 2009, 01:52 AM
ohh, those are so cool!
curse my general brokeness. Seriously, those things just went on my want list, I keep trying things to straiten my hair without heat and they always fail epically.

Cherry_Sprinkle
September 19th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Me too :( The only thing I can do is loose cinnamon bun damp and air dry but if I mess with it any at all it frizzes.. and with a cinnamon bun its never fully straight... and if I redampen my natural curl/wave comes back lol its a lose/lose situation for me.. so bun drying is as straight as my hair ever gets.

manderly
September 19th, 2009, 02:11 AM
I can't get straight without frizz if I don't use heat, unfortunately. I honestly don't think it's possible if your hair has a certain amount of natural curl. :(

MotherConfessor
September 26th, 2009, 12:56 AM
has anyone here used these? Im rather curious to see if they would work. Of course we would probably need two per section of hair ...:)