PDA

View Full Version : Easy twist variation (video)

eadwine
April 18th, 2008, 09:40 AM
doodlesmart (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8BAbYHqr-Y) did it before I did, credit where credit is due, just mine is a LIIIIITTLE different:

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LIokijB-c0)

Hope you like it! I have been getting so many compliments left and right about my videos that I have decided to just make more :D

Thanks all who contacted me!!

Oh mind you.. this is my hair toy that is attached to me pretty much, the bent in a U knitting needle :)

SHELIAANN1969
April 18th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the link, that looks like something even I can do!! yay!

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 11:11 AM
thats great and very easy to follow, i have to say eadwine, your hair looks soooooo much longer in real life, than your siggi.
its really grown.

love your kitty cat too!

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM
eadwine, is there any chance you could do a video on the chinese bun, not that mine will go in one but its another great bun, yours would easily go in one.

hope you dont think im a cheeky cow!

eadwine
April 18th, 2008, 11:52 AM
thats great and very easy to follow, i have to say eadwine, your hair looks soooooo much longer in real life, than your siggi.
its really grown.

love your kitty cat too!
Aww thanks! She is 17 years old in June, and going strong. The updo videos sure are good for me too, because my hair seems so long, and makes me feel more confident! :D

eadwine, is there any chance you could do a video on the chinese bun, not that mine will go in one but its another great bun, yours would easily go in one.

hope you dont think im a cheeky cow!
Hehehe nah, of course not! I would love to do one, but there is one downside: my hair is too slippery to stay put just like that. :lol: However.. I will see if it works better with misted hair and maybe insert some u pins to make things stay put *crosses fingers* It will be for tomorrow though, I am going to put coconut oil in my hair soon for its weekly deep treat :)

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 12:05 PM
I shall look forward to that, thanks. your videos are really easy to follow.

BTWyour doesnt just seem long, girl it is long. i think you see it as shorter because you are very tall.

Aww and 17 shes still like a kitten playing about.

eadwine
April 18th, 2008, 12:15 PM
I shall look forward to that, thanks. your videos are really easy to follow.
Thank you! I try to make things as clear as I can get them, even without speech. I usually don't have the sound on at all because of my hearing problem, so I want things to be clear even without audio. :)

BTWyour doesnt just seem long, girl it is long. i think you see it as shorter because you are very tall.
I am actually not that tall, just brushing 5'7", or 1.71 meters. I am hoping that by the time it reaches BSL (2" or 5.5cm to go still) I will feel better about the length myself. But the videos help, because I am seeing my hair from a different perspective then :D

Aww and 17 shes still like a kitten playing about.
Oh yeah, every now and then :lol: She sleeps a lot of the time of course, but that is to be expected :)

KaeleyAnne
April 18th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I am actually not that tall, just brushing 5'7", or 1.71 meters.

You're tall compared to me! I'm 5'2". Sometimes my hair doesn't seem that long just because it doesn't have to be as long as a taller person's hair to reach the same point on my back.

The video is great - I'm definitely going to try that twist in my hair. :)

eadwine
April 18th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Good luck trying!! :D And do show off the result when you get it :)