PDA

View Full Version : Ugly betty's hair

pdy2kn6
September 17th, 2009, 03:56 PM
For those of us who watch ugly betty, have you noticed her hair hair? I don't know how, but it seems to me that her hair has changed somehow from the earlier series (or perhaps it's just that I am focusing on it more now). It reminds me of a shorter version of 'the sutherland sisters' (check out the sutherland sisters- http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=the%20sutherland%20sisters&rlz=1W1SKPB_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi) in terms of her texture/colour/natural waves. I think it is her real hair. The first time I watched it I never thought much of her hair, but now I've slowly started to really like her bluntness and waves (althought not too keen on the fringe). What do you guys think of her hair?

MissManda
September 17th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I personally always liked Betty's hair (minus the bangs). My boyfriend and I think it's a really nice color/texture. :)

krissykins
September 17th, 2009, 05:50 PM
I'm pretty sure at one point it was a wig. She was on the Ellen Degeneres show once and they showed her doing the Betty transformation, which included putting on a wig. It certainly surprised me

twolunarspring
September 17th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I really like her hair :)
Actually, I think she looks brilliant in general!

clairenewcastle
September 17th, 2009, 06:11 PM
To be honest I always thought that she was wearing a wig! As for that fringe, it definately needs to go - far too heavy! However I really like her features, she's quirky and different which is important in this day and age of mass produced trends.

eresh
September 18th, 2009, 03:59 PM
A wig, really??
Hmmm I never noticed :D

The new season hasn't started here yet, but now I'm curious what she looks like.