PDA

View Full Version : a funny experience!

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Today i was queuing up at the post office as i needed some passport forms. The Que was like a mile long, so i start my favorite hobby which i do when im bored of people watching, I look to my side and see this wild hair looking at me and think my god that woman could do with a deep conditioning treatment. Her hair was all virgin and had some really great waves going on.

Anyways, the que moves on and this woman with the wild hair is getting closer to me. We move on a little more, then i start giggling to myself as i realise the woman is me!

Hence, I am sat here with my deep conditioning treatment and i shall be booking an opticians appointment asap!

happylynngilmer
April 18th, 2008, 09:19 AM
ROFL that *totally* is something I would do! Thanks for sharing!

Patrycja
April 18th, 2008, 09:26 AM
LOL that's too funny!!!

Lamb
April 18th, 2008, 09:37 AM
ROFLMAO! :rollin: That's such a typical post office experience. I always zone out when I am queuing, I hardly ever hear people talking to me.
OTH, at least now you have formed an objective opinion of your hair: you do have a great natural wave, and nothing that a deep conditioner wouldn't put right!:cheese:

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 09:50 AM
that is very true, it did look dry though.

SHELIAANN1969
April 18th, 2008, 10:42 AM
haha, that is totally hilarious!

Thats absolutely classic!

willowcandra
April 18th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Today i was queuing up at the post office as i needed some passport forms. The Que was like a mile long, so i start my favorite hobby which i do when im bored of people watching, I look to my side and see this wild hair looking at me and think my god that woman could do with a deep conditioning treatment. Her hair was all virgin and had some really great waves going on.

Anyways, the que moves on and this woman with the wild hair is getting closer to me. We move on a little more, then i start giggling to myself as i realise the woman is me!

Hence, I am sat here with my deep conditioning treatment and i shall be booking an opticians appointment asap!

:eek: lol. I would do that sort of thing.
give it an extra ten minutes ha ha.

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 10:54 AM
leaving it all night!

if i say hay stack and wind tunnel you get the picture! LOL

Lixie
April 18th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Haha oh dear. That's the sort of thing I do. :lol: Thanks for the giggle, jojo.

Sakura07
April 18th, 2008, 11:11 AM
oh wow.
I can so see myself doing that too. :)

dontcallmejessi
April 18th, 2008, 11:42 AM
:wigtongue: heeheee, must be all that poo you put in your hair yesterday! :p

1nuitblanche
April 18th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Lol--thank you! I do that kind of thing too. Once I was in a fun house with some friends, and we were going through a mirror maze. Well, I bumped into someone, apologized, and then realised that I was talking to my reflection! This keeps me from taking myself too seriously.

paper
April 18th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Cute story :D

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 12:00 PM
:wigtongue: heeheee, must be all that poo you put in your hair yesterday! :p

ROFL! well my hair certainly looked like poo!

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Lol--thank you! I do that kind of thing too. Once I was in a fun house with some friends, and we were going through a mirror maze. Well, I bumped into someone, apologized, and then realised that I was talking to my reflection! This keeps me from taking myself too seriously.

LOL! it was the photo booth mirror that i was looking in too! mind you when somebody slams a door in my face, i say sorry why????:o

rosieposie
April 18th, 2008, 12:26 PM
ha ha. i do that too! just today i caught a glimpse of myself in a doorway and got startled because i thought someone was following me! duhhh, sometimes im so daft!!

Gylfi
April 18th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Hey, I can be daft too! I was in a bright room the other night with windows going all the way around. I caught a glimpse of myself and fixed my hair...and then I caught a glimpse of a group of people outside who must have been watching me stare at myself while I'm thinking that I am alone ;) I hate reflections :mad:

Alaskanheart
April 18th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Oh my! So funny JoJo. Ive done that too, Ill be walking and see my reflection sometimes it startles me, but a few times Ive thought something like , "she's kinda pretty", so it makes me feel a bit better about being so Daft, at least subconsciously I have good self esteem about the way I look.

lynnala
April 18th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Jojo, that is hysterical! It reminds me of one time when I was reaching into my purse and saw a hand coming at me, I actually let out a little scream! Of course it was my own hand reflected in my mirror....

Xanthippe
April 18th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Heehee! I've done that before too. I caught my reflection once at a restaurant, but I thought it was someone at another table. I thought, "Wow, that person's hair is long!" Then I was going to say something to my friend and realized the person was me. :lol: Too bad it doesn't look long to me all the time.

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 05:02 PM
some more funny tales, at least im not the only one! LOL!!

Celebrian
April 18th, 2008, 05:40 PM
That's so funny jojo!

At night (I sleep with my hair thrown up over the pillow) it often happens that a bit slips down and suddenly hangs over the front of my face... in the dark! Eeek. I can't tell you how many nights my hair has scared me like that. :run:

BTW, super conditioning makes it even more likely to happen! :D

jojo
April 18th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Ha ha, thats funny! im having some very amusing visuals here!

spidermom
April 19th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Too funny jojo.