PDA

View Full Version : Can I call this tailbone?

Qamar
September 17th, 2009, 10:35 AM
My current minigoal is to reach tailbone and I've been flirting with it for a while now.
Can I say I've made it?

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=1620&pictureid=50496

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=1620&pictureid=50496

Fencai
September 17th, 2009, 10:43 AM
I would say it is! (guestimating where it starts...ahem:eyebrows:)
It looks great! And that's a gorgeous pic too!

Qamar
September 17th, 2009, 10:45 AM
*lol* Yes, landmarks are a bit tough to see in faire garb. Faire made too pretty a spot NOT to do a length shot though.

Fencai
September 17th, 2009, 10:47 AM
I love Faire shots!! I don't know how much into the faire you are, but I would rather spend most days in my "costume" than in jeans and a t-shirt!
Very pretty! (please post more pics in your album if you can! I would love to see!)

spidermom
September 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM
It's hard to say, given what you're wearing. Right off the top of my head, I'd call that hip length. But if the ends have reached the top of the cleft - you can call it tailbone.

I agree with Fencai - lovely photo.

Qamar
September 17th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I love garb! It suits me FAR better than "regular" clothes.

I've got more photos posted here: http://people.tribe.net/qamar_al-shefaa/photos

pilateschick7
September 17th, 2009, 10:56 AM
It really looks like tailbone to me. Very healthy looking and gorgeous. I love the dress:) Congratulations.

Little_Bird
September 17th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Well, I don't know where your tailbone is, but your lenght actually seems a little past it for me :D

So yeah! Tailbone! Congratulations, you must be so happy! A couple of months from now I hope I can make a post just like yours :happydance:

:flower:

friskybiznus
September 17th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Qamar, you are my inspiration! Beautiful photo, beautiful TBL hair! Good for you!

apynip
September 17th, 2009, 02:41 PM
i would call it that.

And just want to add this.

I LOVE your bodice. it makes me not want to do my 'cross dressing' this year. though i dont know. hmm....

klcqtee
September 17th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Looks like hip to me, sorry.

It does look beautiful and thick and healthy though!

camirra555
September 17th, 2009, 08:35 PM
I think you made it although I agree with the others when they say it's a bit hard to tell based on what you're wearing. Let's just call it TBL though!

Sylvanas
September 17th, 2009, 09:05 PM
I don't know about the length, but wow, what a beautiful picture :)

jojo
September 19th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Id say your nearly there, a month or two and you got it!

Great hair though.

Qamar
September 19th, 2009, 06:38 PM
When it was down today to wash it, the ends came to about a half inch above the gluteal cleft. :)

I think it helps that I am short waisted...along with short everything else.

82exoticbeauty
September 20th, 2009, 07:00 PM
I'll just say tailbone since it's a bit hard to tell! maybe, why don't you try putting your hand where the bone of tailbone is so you can let everyone know where your hair points at! If the hand seem to be blocking the view for photos, maybe a ruler or the 2 fingers making them horizontal next to the tailbone! Just like you're pointing where it's at!:)

JamieLeigh
September 21st, 2009, 03:18 PM
It looks tailbone to me! Congrats!! Very beautiful hair, and I love the outfit. :flower: